• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail run on 5/17?

Hubbazoot

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to do a trail run on the 17th to test out my new locker I got installed. I'm running a two inch lift (with shocks for a 2" lift.), skid rails, and the gas tank and tcase skid. I'm really looking for a trail to push this rig to the envelope. I can go all day that day. Suggestions for a trail? Pref. Something up in or near boulder county.

well im on 2inch budget lift and 31s that is it no sliders or anything but the hardest part the rock garden does have a slight bypass slight because you still have to go over some hard but you miss the hardest

when you speak of the rock garden are you talking about the first obstacle of boulders or are you talking about later in the trail? Last time i was up there we found a bypass that you can take to avoid the first part which is easy.

o well all i know is that last time we went my brother was with his jeep just 2"s and we made it he skipped some kind of part of the rock garden everything else he made it up but we went some weird way and like cut off some of the first obstacles don't know how but we went in at the Idaho springs entrance and like skipped some

Looks like fun, but has me a little worried about breaking stuff and even being able to complete it.

If you are scared, sell the damn thing and get a Mini or something.............:rolleyes:

I have 31 10 50s big o ATs no lockers and i have just a budget boost little spacers and shackles in the rear and i took off my sway bars and trimmed fenders that is all.

Back