• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Requests?

jmaxj said:
i think we should do a two day thing like spider-spike-goldbar or something camp on the trail no rush to get through it and see the sights. IMO

Now that sounds like a great idea....

brian r said:
That was no scratch.... I had to replace both driver side doors...
(Can't wait to do it again):cheers:
well if you would have stayed off the rock that wouldn't have happened:D

DrMoab said:
The Spike would be a fun trail to camp on. I just can't think of a good place anywhere on that trail that would make a good camp spot. It seems like the whole trail is on a slab of slickrock that tilts to the west really bad.

I seem to remember sleeping on the trail, IN THE JEEP!!!

IC Den Mother said:
Do I know you? I seem to remember a brianr, but.....nah, it can't be you.
he's the brian r that pops in from time to time

Here's something that's been on my mind for a few years.... we ought to do multiple runs for the more popular trails so we can cut down on the numbers for the run. Though I missed out on it... I hear the spring Behind the Rocks run took "quite a while" to run with the large number of Jeeps.

That being said, I love Behind the Rocks, Moab Rim, Elephant Hill, anything with a lot of fast sandy roads, or lots of shade.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Here's something that's been on my mind for a few years.... we ought to do multiple runs for the more popular trails so we can cut down on the numbers for the run. Though I missed out on it... I hear the spring Behind the Rocks run took "quite a while" to run with the large number of Jeeps.

That being said, I love Behind the Rocks, Moab Rim, Elephant Hill, anything with a lot of fast sandy roads, or lots of shade.

Its been that way actually, Last year we ran the more popular ones twice.

DeadEyeJ said:

Do you mean the same day or just anytime during the fling? Either way, I think its a great idea as long as we can get the trail leaders for it!

to bring this back up i was just wondering what anyone else wants to run.

Derek, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing the harder stuff early on and then when Tam gets there on Thurs, I go tame so she can ride along. She's discovered that wheeling and pregnancy are not mixing too well for her. Then again, her mom will be there with a stock Libby with a big ass ARB winch bumper and winch! LOL Can you say terrible approach angle!

Back