• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail pics

Nice!

Probably. I was at 16 psi.

Where's the rest of the videos? I want to see the one from the front of my Jeep in lower rock garden. And the one of...uhhhh..my little adventure in the mud.

The mud adventure is 10 minutes long. I can get you a copy. The one of the front of your Jeep was as I expected - sun glare of the windshield didn't really allow for much clarity inside the cabin.

335c8d2e798247979987a9200e2b1328.jpg

810092b8817e68ef137011da6ab1e159.jpg

Dan Lower Rock Garden

Cody Right before he toasted a rear drive shaft....

Brian and Molly on Rail Bed:

Tim and ??? Rail Bed:

Carmine and the little YJ that could......

Jim bypassing Can opener:

Ross in can opener:

Justin in Can Opener:

Top of White Tail Crawl...Helicopter pad right? Pretty area regardless of name. And White Tail was friggin AWESOME!

Top of White Tail Crawl...Helicopter pad right? Pretty area regardless of name. And White Tail was friggin AWESOME!

That isn't Helicopter Pad. You'd have needed to continue on another 10-15 minutes before reaching that. The Helicopter Pad actually isn't on the map, nor is it park property. Helicopter Pad is all dirt with a 360* view down into the mountains. It is way larger than the camping area where we do the group picture. You could probably park 50 or 60 cars on Helicopter Pad. You were close....

This is the climb to Helicopter Pad (taken in 2013). I don't have a good picture of Helicopter Pad itself...
DSC_0089_zpsekkjfuez.jpg

Last edited:
Back