• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail list

HaleYes said:
I'd be willing to bet one of them would be willing to help out. There all good guys.

droldz said:
If you guy's don't mind following a TJ, I can lead a trail run anywhere you want to go in the SNF.

Told ya!

Dr. is it you that is a ranger?

HaleYes said:
Told ya!

Dr. is it you that is a ranger?

No, not a ranger. I just burned a lot of gas and ask the locals, study the maps and stay in contact with the forest service to find as much info as i can on where we can and can't be in the forest. There are alot of trails on the eastern side still left to explore.

droldz said:
No, not a ranger. I just burned a lot of gas and ask the locals, study the maps and stay in contact with the forest service to find as much info as i can on where we can and can't be in the forest. There are alot of trails on the eastern side still left to explore.

I doubt I make this trip. Your willingness to guide a group through Shawnee is greatly apperciated. Thank you very much!

Saw a different page where people went last year, how much lift to get through those trails???? I am all stock for now, with negative lift in the rear thanks to saggy leafs!!!! But it looks like a great place to wheel..... Where is a good place to run for my first trip out when I get some stuff done to my ride???

xCOYOTEx said:
Saw a different page where people went last year, how much lift to get through those trails???? I am all stock for now, with negative lift in the rear thanks to saggy leafs!!!! But it looks like a great place to wheel..... Where is a good place to run for my first trip out when I get some stuff done to my ride???

We had a stocker with us last fall. You should be fine.

Back