• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

Fore Wheeler said:
I'll lead pink if necessary, unless someone else wants to, I'd be happy to follow too. We'll hopefully be there Thurs night-ish.

Bob Loose finally emailed me back saying that he'd would be happy to lead Pink but reminded me that he doesn't have a winch. That's something I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I'd like to see a couple of winches on Pink spread through out the pack.

Dan, you can take the #2 spot and we'll make sure to have somebody with a winch tail gun for you guys.

Scott Mac. said:
Would like have them to be able to pre run the trail on the Friday before the event or have ran within' the past few months before the event.

Cool, this gives me an excuse to come down friday morning instead of evening. I'll have had more than enough of work by then anyway, and I'm already suffering from 4wheeling withdrawal.

Scott Mac. said:
Bob Loose finally emailed me back saying that he'd would be happy to lead Pink but reminded me that he doesn't have a winch. That's something I forgot to mention in my previous post is that I'd like to see a couple of winches on Pink spread through out the pack.

Dan, you can take the #2 spot and we'll make sure to have somebody with a winch tail gun for you guys.

Minor hijack in progress:
So just how long a trail IS pink? TRL WGN and I played around on what we could find of it last November. That only amounted to two obstacles, though. One on each side of a very tall stone dome - one was a drop off a large boulder with an uneven edge and around the other side was a notched and off-camber ledge to climb. That took all of a few minutes - but we didn't spot any more of the trail leading off in any direction.
Is there more? Tell me there's more! :dunno:
If there's more to it, I bet you could twist TRL WGN's arm and get him to tailgun pink. ;)

There's a heck of a lot more to it. That was only did the begining. You have to loop back around and go into the woods on the other side of the main road into the quarry. Nothin' to it once you find the 2nd section.

OneTonXJ said:
There's a heck of a lot more to it. That was only did the begining. You have to loop back around and go into the woods on the other side of the main road into the quarry. Nothin' to it once you find the 2nd section.
Schweet - thanx. That's where I'll be then.

Scott Mac. said:

that's fine, I've been looking forward to playing with Bob anyhow.

we'll figure the rest out when we get there.

Fore "busses rule" Wheeler

Fore Wheeler said:
that's fine, I've been looking forward to playing with Bob anyhow.
Fore "busses rule" Wheeler

idhitit.jpg

:D

OneTonXJ said:

Well Sean, why didn't you inform us of this in November? I asked if that was all there was, and you said, "yep, that's about it". Just because you were in the middle of fixing B's junk, don't mean nothin. :D I remember a hack saw, a hydraulic hose, and a 38" SX. Ring any bells?

Yeah, you can probably talk me into bringing up the rear, but you have to talk REAL sweet to me ;)

Only thing is, I am not sure at this point if I will be able to be there any earlier than Saturday, but if I am just running at the end, don't think it will make much difference. I am pretty good at following, and I have done some winching a time or two.

TRL WGN 1 said:
Well Sean, why didn't you inform us of this in November? I asked if that was all there was, and you said, "yep, that's about it".
You believe everything you hear? I musta misuderstood what you were talking about at the time.

Back