• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Totaled Custom Lifted/Built Xj(Lots invested)..... Parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats y I put all prices are OBO.
And Im srry, but Im NOT lettin the Aw4 go for a hundred dollars.
Bc I guarantee you that the one you didnt have 15k ORIGINAL miles.
So AGAIN, like i keep REPEATING, its all OBO.

Thanks~Paul

Food for thought: AW4's routinely go 300K miles without any issues.

Nobody cares that yours only has 15K miles. It's worth what it's worth.

I could use a front driver's fender, ac compressor mounting bolts, and the upper radiator isolators. I would take the header panel also if the price is right. My offer would be 35 for fender, 8 for pair of isolators, and a buck a piece for the bolts. So total offer 47.00. The header panel about 20- and up depending on what is included 50-60 for complete is what I thinking. If you want to sell the complete front clip and hood with the olds ends I asked. I give you 150.00 with complete header. (light buckets, lights, grille, and etc).

Bill
Up for counter off, I make a mention about the tires how do they stand still pending?

do you want to sell them or keep em at those prices?
engine on CL... ~400
xfercase = ~100
aw4 == ~100

just a thought

mark

+1

Buddys been trying to sell his 4.0 HO for 6 months, its got 120k original miles on it, he was asking 300 obo, nobody has bought it, its already been pulled sitting on a pallet btw.
Jasper NP231 with 22k miles, 200 obo

List goes on, he still has all of these things last I checked.

Selling as a whole you would be lucky to get 800 for the jeep, parting it, you might can get 1200 for everything if your really lucky.

Normally wouldn't have said anything, but Ive had a rough morning.

Also, there is nothing rare about your XJ... Lol, 2 doors are everywhere

Sorry the more I read the more I laugh.... you paid 1000 a pop for those bumpers? Now I just feel bad for ya. Ill give you 300 for both shipped to my door including the d rings.

Last edited:
Food for thought: AW4's routinely go 300K miles without any issues.

Nobody cares that yours only has 15K miles. It's worth what it's worth.

and you know what, thats fine.....
I put it all on here thinking ya'll would be interested in buying parts for your own rigs, but now ive realized thats a mistake bc everybody on here thinks that they should get stuff for damn near FREE if not FREE.
I mean Who gives a damn what you think its worth, if you dont like it click the little close tab x or the big red X at the top of your page..... I mean damn man.... IM NOT GOING TO GIVE STUFF away.

+1

Buddys been trying to sell his 4.0 HO for 6 months, its got 120k original miles on it, he was asking 300 obo, nobody has bought it, its already been pulled sitting on a pallet btw.
Jasper NP231 with 22k miles, 200 obo

List goes on, he still has all of these things last I checked.

Selling as a whole you would be lucky to get 800 for the jeep, parting it, you might can get 1200 for everything if your really lucky.

Normally wouldn't have said anything, but Ive had a rough morning.

Also, there is nothing rare about your XJ... Lol, 2 doors are everywhere

Sorry the more I read the more I laugh.... you paid 1000 a pop for those bumpers? Now I just feel bad for ya. Ill give you 300 for both shipped to my door including the d rings.

First off, like I said, I DONT give a damn about what everybody else has, if you dont like what i have and all your gonna do is B!$@H and complain about all my stuff, then close off my thread.

2nd, Take the offer on the bumpers and go F$#K yourself.....
Look em up on any page and you'll see thats what they run.
If you think thats high, go try n buy em for 300..... anybody who owns them will laugh you right off your driveway.......

This page right here is exactly whats wrong with people today. everybody wants shit for free and doesnt wanna pay anything for it cuz they think people are in such a bad situation that they'll take what they can get for there stuff. But Im Not and I WONT........ I said OBO, not come stick one to me......

Reasonably pricing items isn't giving them away, chances are if you can't sell your things at prices you claim "Is the going rate" then they aren't the going rate.

Just something I learned a long time ago.

Btw, since I mentioned the items my friend has, I have had multiple messages from interested people.

Seriously though, you got robbed on those bumpers, like held at gunpoint while they took your pants and shoes.

If nobody on this site likes what you have to sell for the prices you claim to be worthwhile, might be you who needs to click the big red X instead of us.

I could buy a ARB bumper for under 800 bucks, and it looks ALOT better.

As for the rear bumper, its a piece of steel with some d rings added. Could buy a rear swing tire carrier for less.

Your clueless, Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reasonably pricing items isn't giving them away, chances are if you can't sell your things at prices you claim "Is the going rate" then they aren't the going rate.

Just something I learned a long time ago.

Btw, since I mentioned the items my friend has, I have had multiple messages from interested people.

Seriously though, you got robbed on those bumpers, like held at gunpoint while they took your pants and shoes.

If nobody on this site likes what you have to sell for the prices you claim to be worthwhile, might be you who needs to click the big red X instead of us.

I could buy a ARB bumper for under 800 bucks, and it looks ALOT better.

As for the rear bumper, its a piece of steel with some d rings added. Could buy a rear swing tire carrier for less.

Your clueless, Goodbye.

Thats cool man, Go sell your buddies blah and have fun with that.

The "Going Rate" as you refer to on here is what I based mine off of.
I called around to local yards and shops and got prices from them and the priced accordingly......
so If you dont like it then leave my damn thread. If I DONT sell it then thats fine with me.... i really DONT give a blah.....

And again, your the one of the very few bitchin and complainin about my stuff, so block it, close it do whatever you gotta do, but get the hell off my thread if you dont like it.

And as far as teh bumpers go, then quit your bitchin, quit tryin to get mine for nothing and go buy your Arb..... Wait, maybe your too broke to buy the arb and thats y you offered 300 both of mine thinking I might be some desperate dumbass willing to give my blah away. But newsflash bud, Im NOT. Srry.

And you might be the clueless one there boy..... if you did some lookin and checked around then you might realize thats what blah ACTUALLY goes for.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI..... You're kind of being an ass and people are trying to help you out. Your local junkyard is trying to make money... not sell used parts. You will never ever sell those parts for what you're asking. I just sold my 4.0 after it was on craigslist for 3 weeks for $250 dollars. My AW4 has been for sale for about 6 weeks for $250 and still haven't gotten anyone to buy it. Normally I wouldn't say anything but your thread is getting annoying on here and cherokeeforum. Your xj is not "custom lifted/built/rare." Its an xj with a lift. Look on ebay to price your parts and look for used parts. I just now found a mopar replacement AW4 for $2100. I also found a used AW4 for $49.99 with zero bids and no reserve and 8 hours remaining.

Take it for what its worth but stop getting pissy with everyone cause your parts aren't worth what you're asking and they're trying to tell you that. If you're in no rush to sell close your thread and store them in your garage.

Thats cool man, Go sell your buddies shit and have fun with that.

The "Going Rate" as you refer to on here is what I based mine off of.
I called around to local yards and shops and got prices from them and the priced accordingly......
so If you dont like it then leave my damn thread. If I DONT sell it then thats fine with me.... i really DONT give a darn.....

And again, your the one of the very few bitchin and complainin about my stuff, so block it, close it do whatever you gotta do, but get the hell off my thread if you dont like it.

And as far as teh bumpers go, then quit your bitchin, quit tryin to get mine for nothing and go buy your Arb..... Wait, maybe your too broke to buy the arb and thats y you offered 300 both of mine thinking I might be some desperate person willing to give my stuff away. But newsflash bud, Im NOT. Srry.

And you might be the clueless one there boy..... if you did some lookin and checked around then you might realize thats what shit ACTUALLY goes for.

It's rather simple. You are basing your "rates" off of other sources, Craigslist or whoever you choose. Without saying anything about the average intelligence of craigslist folk, pricing on XJ parts there is at best variable.

We know what prices we like to see items bought and sold for on NAXJA. If you want to sell items on here, you are going to have to COMPETE WITH THE LOCAL MARKET. If you want to sell your stuff here, you are going to have to meet the accepted prices. If you want to sell your stuff for your current prices, focus on Craigslist or elsewhere, and hopefully you can rip some poor sucker off.

All Im going to say to both of the previous posts as well as everyone whos bitchin,
I think you all are assholes and dont have anything better to do other than BITCH and whine about everything on other peoples threads.
Like Ive been Saying If you dont like it, then get the hell off the thread.
I dont go get on your threads and bitch and wine about your prices and how I think your stuff over priced and not worth it, so Y the heck would you do it too mine.....
Ive posted these as ASKING PRICES, NOT FIRM......
Meaning YOU CAN MAKE OFFERS on stuff...... If I DONT like them then I say NO THANKS.
But apparently people just want to bitch.... so The hell with the site and the people bitching about things. Consider The Thread DONE unless you are someone interested in anything on it and arent one of those I have reffered to above.

do you want to sell them or keep em at those prices?
engine on CL... ~400
xfercase = ~100
aw4 == ~100

just a thought

mark

Paintball...not to be an ass here or try to beat a dead horse. Maybe you can have a little better understanding. Just because I go and ask $XXX for said part doesn't mean that it's REALLY selling for that price. That's cool if you want to put your parts up for that amount of money but you aren't selling a new part and the people who are buying used parts are doing so for a reason. If you're serious about getting this stuff gone you need to think about what it's really worth to you, not what it's being priced for from others. I think that's a big problem with people today(never heard this before, right?) Why would you go buy a new car and expect to make money on it once you leave the lot when you decide you don't like it. Someone making an offer is one thing but YOU are the one who came here to sell stuff and YOU are the one getting butthurt when someone tells YOU that the prices you have are unreasonable and they can get same thing cheaper elsewhere. I don't want any of it, nor do I have no use for it but the people on here that could/ might want it are trying to tell you something... Plus I need to stop drinking so much... rant off.

I am not bitching or complaining!!!!! ....I am asking about some parts lol. When you willing to take 200 for the engine, it told me you were starting high and seeing where it would go. LOL, I used part a vehicle near the road and not want to sale it. If I put not for sale on window, I would get 2 calls a day. I finally put a price that was about 3 times what it was worth. I had one person call to ask if that was really the price over the next few months it sat there...:) Oh, well I digress. What about those bolts, and isolators? Thought anymore on the hood and front clip? or where is the sale on tires at...
Bill

Like Ive been Saying If you dont like it, then get the hell off the thread.
I dont go get on your threads and bitch and wine about your prices and how I think your stuffs over priced and not worth it, so Y the heck would you do it too mine.....
Meaning YOU CAN MAKE OFFERS on stuff...... If I DONT like them then I say NO THANKS.
But apparently people just want to bitch.... so The hell with the site and the assholes bitching about things. Consider The Thread DONE unless you are someone interested in anything on it and arent one of those I have reffered to above.

People have made offers for reasonable prices on this market. You are the one getting upset that people are offering below your asking price.

We have a rule on this For Sale forum to post prices so that the sales can be monitored, and someone doesn't get ripped off. Conversation about prices, even though the poster may not be interested, help protect price gauging on junior members and others who may not shop many used parts.

Please, don't be upset because your asking prices have been questioned/moderated, either sell at a lower price (and still put important green in your pocket), or take the parts elsewhere. We don't want anyone to get ripped off here, it's bad for community. You would be appreciative if you were in the buyers seat and saved your wallet.

My offer stands at $200, Ill pull it and drive 6 hours total for it. However in August Ill give you $150 and you'll pull.

Might want to take what you can get when you can get it. I guess Jeeps are just made better when people from Atlanta buy them and thats why you want to part out a vehicle thats wrecked and make $7k off it.

Us heer Alubamuh foke soor is ignant aints we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back