• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

too much jeep stuff in college appartment

thanks travis!

i just brought my 8.25 to wzorek's in westfield to get it geared. service is good and the prices are cheap. hard to come by these days. i'd highly recommend them.

update... i'm driving around on 33s on cragars. it's sweet... pics to follow soon.

pics are on the way, all i have is my cell phone and i'm busy.

haha audio of the gear howl... i dunno about that. i'll see what i can do.

proof of my D30 tru trac

1225082132-1.jpg

riddler and a shave... had a pic of the inside but my buddy doesn't know how to use my phone :p

you can also see the 96- gas tank skid that i cut to fit

1226081329a-1.jpg

you can kinda see the front riddler...
1231081907a.jpg

1231081908.jpg

1231081745.jpg

1231081907.jpg

the deaver leafs sit tall, so i'm getting 1" spacers for the front. also have some RK arms to go in, and i'm getting a welder soon. i have plans to box my lca mounts and relocate my rear shock mounts...

Last edited:
well, i've been slacking on updating and whatever, so here are some pics.

disc brakes...
0208092130.jpg

relocated shock mounts...
0208092131.jpg

xj ebrake cable on zj discs with a custom bracket thingy made from a xj drum part...
0208092132.jpg

cancer, and cut shackle boxes. plenty of clearance, right?
0215091443.jpg

you'd think, but nope. the leafs settled more. and the bolt is hitting the bumper mount... so i'm going to get longer shackles.
0216091210.jpg

i got a call last night around 12:30 from the umass police to move my vehicle. i left it like this...
0216092217.jpg

drilling holes in the 1" plate at the machine shop...
bridgeport.jpg

rear flexes real nice. it's not even close to maxxed out.... can't wait to fix the shackle issue.
0216091125a.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that cancer is worse than I thought when I glanced at it before. It looks like it flexes pretty good, with those new shackles it'll be even better.

At least they called you. I don't even think they'd try to find a number for you down here, they'd just have it towed.

Oh, and WD-40 is not a drilling/cutting oil. ;)

Wow, that cancer is worse than I thought when I glanced at it before. It looks like it flexes pretty good, with those new shackles it'll be even better.

that's what i'm hoping for...

RCman said:
Oh, and WD-40 is not a drilling/cutting oil. ;)
no, i know it's not. but when that's what they give you and they supply the bits and the lube, it is.

shacklesssssss ftw hehe

shacklesssssss ftw hehe
i'm on the phone with rough country right now... 50 bucks shipped... 5.125 or 6.125 center to center i think i'm all set travis, thanks

Last edited:
i have some for sale.... i'll donate them after you give me 200 bucks.

i'm on the phone with rough country right now... 50 bucks shipped... 5.125 or 6.125 center to center i think i'm all set travis, thanks

oh yeah? awesome! LOL to be entirely honest I wasn't sure if i wanted to sell em but I felt bad knowing you needed them and I certainly won't be using them for quite awhile hahaha. But really. If it doesn't work out with RC lmk and you can still have em... cause i'm a nice guy :yelclap:

so when would they ship by? or show up or whatever? before saturday i'm guessing?

Back