• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

too much jeep stuff in college appartment

alright. like i said, i like the tires alot but i definitely won't be wheeling until at least the spring, and could use the money. so if someone else could get some use out of them i might as well sell em

got the LTBs mounted just now.

for those in the northampton area, i highly recommend goodyear northampton tire on king st. cheap, quick, nice guys, did it while i waited

woo hoo.

do they patch sidewalls?

not sure. (413) 584-6221 that's the number.

i really think it depends on how thick the sidewall is. car tires are too thin and most places won't do it because the plug wouldn't hold. even some light jeep tires. how many ply/what tires?

Last edited:
got the LTBs mounted just now.

for those in the northampton area, i highly recommend goodyear northampton tire on king st. cheap, quick, nice guys, did it while i waited

your lucky, i had to wait 3 1/2 hours on friday to get my 35's dismounted and 33's mounted, every one else couldnt even do it that day, o well its done now

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92156_500.htm

how does everyone think this will work to paint riddler diff covers? i don't want to use regular spray paint because that will just come right off. it's excessively large, but oh well. i'm sure i'll have other projects that will need to be painted.

i've always been a firm believer in tractor paint. i think your diff covers would look nice in a Kubota orange.

that one is chevy orange... so just about the same. where would i get tractor paint? get ready for your 1000th post :thumbup:

hmm i didn;t know they'd have stuff like that. i'm sure it's a lot cheaper than por15

stuff is pretty tough as i understand it. but, if you can get it in an easy to find color, ie. black, i'd do that, just so it is indeed easy to touch up with spraypaint if/when it's necessary...

i'm bored, and i ordered more stuff, and i have accepted the fact that i'm a post-whore.

last night i was looking around for more paint and i decided to order the orange por15 from quadratec. i hate going on sites like that because i always end up buying more than i intended to. i got the warn 2" receiver and shackle thingy (http://www.quadratec.com/products/92121_00.htm) and a good cross pin to go with my hitch [that i still need to install]

list of stuff i have that needs to be installed:
-4.56 for my 8.25
-tcase skid
-riddler diff covers
-gas tank skid
-trailer hitch
-stock crossmember (it's straight, unlike the one on there right now...)
-tail light gaurds
..hmm i'm sure i have something else sitting around that i need to do.
-

last night i was looking around for more paint and i decided to order the orange por15 from quadratec. i hate going on sites like that because i always end up buying more than i intended to.
-
I think we all get into trouble this way!
...i'm sure i have something else sitting around that i need to do....
Yup, there is! Slight problem is the items are at my house. :gee:

Back