• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

too much jeep stuff in college appartment

i think both are oem skids, i know the gas tank skid is, he got it from me :) i also think i gave him that crossmember...damn i'm a nice guy!! :D

.... i gave him that crossmember...damn i'm a nice guy!! :D
Had I known there was a demand for stock XJ parts I probably wouldn't have tossed them all in the scrap metal bin.
Now if I could only get rid of this D30 I've got laying just off the edge of my driveway...

haha, that's nice.

but...

you would shit a brick to see the pile of jeep parts sitting in my shop, barn, and milkhouse :D

Yup, there is! Slight problem is the items are at my house. :gee:

i knew i was missing something!

haha, that's nice.

but...

you would shit a brick to see the pile of jeep parts sitting in my shop, barn, and milkhouse :D

haha... last week i had a D30, transfercase, driveshaft, steering, coils, and more leafs and some other crap in addition to the above list

Had I known there was a demand for stock XJ parts I probably wouldn't have tossed them all in the scrap metal bin.
Now if I could only get rid of this D30 I've got laying just off the edge of my driveway...

just sold mine for 20 bucks with no shafts :rof:

what make are the skids?

OEM FTMFW

i've had an oem front skid for well over a year, maybe ill put it on before sunday.

i've got your old bumper. no need for a front skid for me :confused1

i'd love to have it all done by sunday and i probably could except for the gearing...

You still going to make it out? I'll have an open seat if you need one.

thanks, i'm sure there's a few people i could ride with. i'd like to but i have too much homework and projects to go anyway :bawl:

my orange por-15 and 2" warn shackle receiver came today :spin1:

a guy from my local club brought my new 8.25 to my parent's house and i went and picked that up today. also went to sam's pick n pull with billy. junkyards are sweet. there's a few zjs with gas tank skids there too (will fit 97+ xj by drilling a few holes.) i went home and got the riddler covers that i had orderded a little while ago. i painted them a little while ago... pics after i get them off of my phone. also stripped my old D30... keeping the shafts as spares and the housing is spoken for. gonna go get my 8.25 geared on monday, will swap it in on friday or saturday ... almost there.

woo hoo!!!! :D And, FWIW, I think you ought to swap the axle on Friday, because that way I might be able to go help ya again for the day. Although, it obviously wouldn't be a full day hah. All I ask for in return is a pork sandwich from the Apple Barn. if they do those on Friday....Can't remember if its Fri-Sun or just Sat/Sun... Anyway, yeah... Do it on Friday and I'll help you out.

woo hoo!!!! :D And, FWIW, I think you ought to swap the axle on Friday, because that way I might be able to go help ya again for the day. Although, it obviously wouldn't be a full day hah. All I ask for in return is a pork sandwich from the Apple Barn. if they do those on Friday....Can't remember if its Fri-Sun or just Sat/Sun... Anyway, yeah... Do it on Friday and I'll help you out.
i might do it on friday, then. where the heck is the apple barn? but ...you got it if you come.

i'm gonna go pick up a set of cragars (5 nearly brand new for $125 :shhh:) and then i'll get pics of the covers and the like up...

Idk, it's on the way to Amherst, Scott and I drove by and got sandwiches heh. I'm guessing it's maybe half an hour from ya, if that... Good stuff no doubt :)

here are the pics i've been mentioning. i'm a bad jeep owner and i don't have pics of the whole jeep post-lift or with a test fit of the new tread. sue me.

1126081931.jpg

1126081932.jpg

1213081806.jpg

1213081820.jpg

1213081821.jpg

1213081858.jpg

1214082225.jpg

these pics make the orange look pinkish, but i can assure you it's more like safety orange or hunter orange, whichever you prefer

1214082242.jpg

1214082242a.jpg

it's also kind of hard to tell, but the rims are under my bed. these are the 5 week-old cragars i got for $125 earlier today

Last edited:
nice buy on the wheels :) paint looks good too mengggggggg

Back