• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Y-Link

Rock Krawler sells their 3 link upgrade for $700 thru Desertfab.com. Then you can piece together your springs from whatever you want. If you're only doing 3.5" you can get away with a t case drop, most likely. The newer XJs can tend to be more picky. Even if you do need an SYE, you can get a hack and tap and double cardan drive shaft from DPG for under $400.

Rock Krawler sells their 3 link upgrade for $700 thru Desertfab.com. Then you can piece together your springs from whatever you want. If you're only doing 3.5" you can get away with a t case drop, most likely. The newer XJs can tend to be more picky. Even if you do need an SYE, you can get a hack and tap and double cardan drive shaft from DPG for under $400.

all that sounds great, but im kind of a firm believer in doing it right the first time... so if i gotta spend 500 on a sye and 2500 on the lift to get everything to be good, then thats the sorta commitment i need to take, i dont want to throw some S10 spings in the rear and grand cherokee coils up from and do some hack n tap just to gain 3 inches yanno?

x2 on MaxxXJ's comment. Do it right the first time or continuosly fix the problems you create from not doing it right the first time. The end cost ends up being about the same the only difference is the headaches and the cussing along the way!

Back