• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Timeline and other info.

I'm bringing straw again G'yver.

Les

Thanks Wildman! It is apperciated. :wave:
It sure is nice to have if it's muddy. Makes a pretty good spot to sit around the fire too.

Thanks Wildman! It is apperciated. :wave:
It sure is nice to have if it's muddy. Makes a pretty good spot to sit around the fire too.
Yer welcome Mike ...

Les :wave:

Is this event open to new potential members?
I just moved to Chicago from Ohio, and I am just finishing up my 2000 cherokee, (hopefully).
If I get it done in time, it would be great to test it around a group of professionals, (a.k.a. people that can get me back to my tow rig when my dumb a** breaks down).

I just moved to Chicago from Ohio, and I am just finishing up my 2000 cherokee, (hopefully).
If I get it done in time, it would be great to test it around a group of professionals, (a.k.a. people that can get me back to my tow rig when my dumb a** breaks down).

Yes. Hopefully, we'll see you there. A good time will be had. :yelclap:

Bring it anyways! You don't have to have a big Jeep to have fun at a NAXJA event(trust me i know all too well!)

Bring it anyways! You don't have to have a big Jeep to have fun at a NAXJA event(trust me i know all too well!)

It's not it's size it's how it works, (that's what she said).

It just needs her axles completed, interior put back together, and wheel wells cut out.

Hopefully I'll make it.

BTW.....sorry for posting in this thread, the forum won't let me start a new thread.

DSC02801.jpg

There might just have to be a Presidential address at the Saturday night Dinner or at least at the campfire. Maybe I will just have to show up :patriot:

It's not it's size it's how it works, (that's what she said).

It just needs her axles completed, interior put back together, and wheel wells cut out.

Hopefully I'll make it.

BTW.....sorry for posting in this thread, the forum won't let me start a new thread.
DSC02801.jpg

What in the Hell is that thing sitting on? :eek:(and i don't mean the trailer!)

Looks like at least 35 inch ground hawgs but it is hard to see the tread pattern very well

I brought this up in another thread, but time change happens Winterfest weekend. On Saturday night 2am will become 3am...if this affects anyone either running trails on Sunday or getting home at a certain time.

mac 'the bars will stay open til 4am that night' gyvr

Just noticed this on the rules page of the Badlands website. It may be a new addition by the new owners since last year, I don't remember.

$20 per half hour per vehicle/machine not through the gate by closing
$50 min penalty charge for littering, including trails and parking lot
$20 penalty charge for disorderly conduct

I would hate to see anyone get socked with this charge; make sure you can get your rig out the gate by 5PM!

Just noticed this on the rules page of the Badlands website. It may be a new addition by the new owners since last year, I don't remember.

$20 per half hour per vehicle/machine not through the gate by closing
$50 min penalty charge for littering, including trails and parking lot
$20 penalty charge for disorderly conduct

I would hate to see anyone get socked with this charge; make sure you can get your rig out the gate by 5PM!

Good to know but i think i'll be out by then for sure! I think the littering fee should be more though!

What in the Hell is that thing sitting on? :eek:(and i don't mean the trailer!)

36 X 12.5 - 16.5 Military OZ Goodyear Wranglers, if I'm not mistaken. Older bias ply HMMWV tires. There was a crap load of them on the market last year for cheap.

Back