• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is the Go F*** bumper height bumper

There are no inspections in Illinois. I put them on becuase I got a ticket. Also, the jeep was running on 35s when I got the ticket. The 33s are just for when I was daily driving it. I put 2000 miles on it in 40 days. Not everyone with full widths, no carpet and no headliners can say that. I remove the extensions when im off road.

I know you may not like the leafs, bumper, or what ever else but its my jeep. I have fun and wheel the piss out of it!

Haters gonna hate :flipoff2:

m not hatin- just dont see the practicality of this solving anything- any cop could say "thats not a bumper" and still give a ticket. O and half the ppl on this forum DD their jeep on 35's and full widths so.... no "hero" award for you.:looser:

Well unfortunately for this guy, he lives in IL. Not only is there a bumper height law, but there is also a frame height law. So either way, and I believe they both have something about factory points.

Cool story bro...

super-cool-story-bro.png

I'm in PA and I got a ticket for Bumper height... State cop on the PA Turnpike. Never changed anything, just stayed off the Turnpike.

Just saying I feel yer pain. Must be some new fed rule crap - cus I never heard of this crap before. & no garage ever said a thing to be about it.

Back