• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**The Official ** You Gotta Check This Out !!! Youtube thread

What about the police littering those signs?
Oh, he did pick it up and put it on the shrub, so at least it's not in the parking lot.
I don't know if the occupiers would have left them there, though.
I watched this without audio.
Maybe it makes a difference, but I doubt it.
The occupiers are all morons. They should just get jobs

The occupiers are all morons. They should just get jobs

Both the Tea party and the occupy protest were both started with good intentions of taking a stand. The tea party got infiltrated by the Republicans and the Occupy situation by the dems. Thats how the get us. Plain and simple any country that allows a "for profit" group to print and loan a country their own money is doomed period. And no im not a Ron Paul supporter, Dude is a Freemason just like the rest of em and takes orders no different from the rest.:soapbox:

What about the police littering those signs?
Oh, he did pick it up and put it on the shrub, so at least it's not in the parking lot.
I don't know if the occupiers would have left them there, though.
I watched this without audio.
Maybe it makes a difference, but I doubt it.

The cops picked up the signs and threw them in the paddy wagon.

Basically what was said was the Sgt (older officer doing the talking) told the protestors they were on private property and needed to leave. Unkempt female #2 asked if the sidewalk along the street was ok, sgt said yes. Then as they started to walk off, the sgt picked out those three for arrest.
I didn't hear what/if anything was said then to warrant arrest or if it was because of something else.

BTW, the large black guy they arrested is apparently named tequila and after detention, admitted that he had a "marijuana smoking pipe" on him. Really surprising, I thought these guys were all well-behaved, upstanding citizens

Rack City - Tyga ( RAP ) Original
Explicit lyrics Warning.

Rack City .. Tyga (Rock Cover ) by Weaving the fate

lol. I looked that up as soon as I got home Aaron.

Jumping into a fight like a BOSS! (hey there is a jeep in here)

Every one of those will be fixed and back on the trail..

None of those would have been fixable to put back on a trail if they were XJ's

:(

This dude Dirt is crazy! Fast forward to where they start battling.

Back