• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official Saturday meal roll call.

The Hard Struggler said:
31 1/2! WhooHoo!:chef: :party:

Struggle on.

This is going to be one kick ass crawl.

don't forget doug and his passenger. we'll be there thurs night.

sorry guys, have to be honest. i cannot make it. going out this weekend with the guys from georgia trail riders at tellico. sorry, count me out for the weekend. dan, you can have my campsite!

tim... when do you need to know the final count?

R_jeep said:
sorry guys, have to be honest. i cannot make it. going out this weekend with the guys from georgia trail riders at tellico. sorry, count me out for the weekend. dan, you can have my campsite!
Boo!!!!Hiss!!!! Come on Juan, I can't be the only one representing black 2 door XJs! :jester:

The Hard Struggler said:
Wednesday July 2nd 10:00 am.
I just wnat to say U da man! And TY for taking this on. Do you have any special beverages you like? Maybe we can thank you by having it on hand for you.

Awwl Shucks! I really do enjoy cooking. My family up untill a few years ago owned the oldest and in my opinion best Bar-B-Que resturant in Athens Ga. Growing up, camping was just a reason to cook out doors.

As far as thanks go, just enjoy the food!:yelclap:

The Hard Struggler said:
Wednesday July 2nd 10:00 am.
The reason we were leaving on Thursday morning was the because the people who were coming with us could not get Wed off work. Well, they just backed out. So my wife and I are going to leave Wed morning.

The new deadline for posting for the Saturday night meal is TUESDAY July 1st 10:00 am.

OK. We were at 34 1/2, but we lost Rjeep, Locoo7 and family, shortxjdoug, and the two losers who were coming with me, that puts the count at 28 even.

Just over 16 hours till the post deadline...10:00am Tuesday... and I mean it, if you are going to eat at the Saturday evening meal I have to know!

also lost XJStryker & family

Back