• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official JEEP XJ vs RANGER Race Thread

LOL
stirthepot.gif

I have a F-150 I will race him in. A good spot is Plaster City north along the road. This was a great thread, glad its back

When did you scoop up an F150... and dare I ask details ( I am afraid you will say it is a Raptor, and then I will cry.... for hours)

Well, it looks like a F-150, It has a Ford Oval on the front. Way faster than a Raptor. I would love to have a Raptor, so fun to drive with the street, especially when you lock the diff! Just wont tow my trailer, damit.

Last edited:
I surprised you weren't with your buddy from Bilstein when we were testing!

What did Joel do for the Ford Rich? Anything in particular, did he add the ACV or his new heat sync stuff, or was it more valving?

Last edited:
What did Joel do for the Ford Rich? Anything in particular, did he add the ACV or his new heat sink stuff, or was it more valving?

Ya we added those heat valves which we are a little worried about because in theory they are going to heat the shocks more. He completely re-valved our shocks and the truck is way different. Hope it works well. We did pick up some speed in the real rough stuff, before we could only go a little over 80mph, by the end of the day we were at 87mph and 105 in the small hoops.

I would have loved to be! But unfortunately my job keeps me pretty busy. Add to that the Jeep build, I really have no time for anything but work and more work. Don't worry though, expect to see me a LOT more often when the Jeep is done. I've got some races to catch up on!

Jim, the Jeep is not going to be done for years. You should just come out and thrash now and then...When we test, usually Voss is there with their T.T and the way you suck up, you could get a hell of a ride in the Million Dollar Jimco

Back