• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official fall flog roll call thread...

Oh yah, I also had the prettiest front diff cover there;)

tim, did you make it up the huge ledge on upper 2 without a winch? did anybody make it without a winch?

last time i was in tellico, that made us turn around... 46 CJ2A on 35s, and a TJ on 33s

MELKORsXJ said:
tim, did you make it up the huge ledge on upper 2 without a winch? did anybody make it without a winch?

last time i was in tellico, that made us turn around... 46 CJ2A on 35s, and a TJ on 33s
Went far right up the bank then left at the top of the ledge, made it on the second try and only "moved" my passenger side flare.Compared to the ledge on #7 it was easy.

Doug, can you get me some info on that cabin your buddies stayed at. i've got a group of guys from work who want to make a trip up there, and rent that cabin out... thanks, DAN

The Hard Struggler said:
It was a blast! No small thanks go to Doug,Matt,Mark,Tony for your hospitality and friendship and letting me tag along with your group. Wish you guys could have hung around for Sunday. We went up upper 2 and trail 7. I cannot tell a lie...... tore off my driver side mirror and both front of those dang bushwackers,(stupid Doraville PD) but nothing important.

ha! i knew they would come off at some point!

:party:

PICTURES!!!

they can be found here: http://www.mslan.org/melkor/

click the link to view the image.
click the image to zoom in to full resolution.

to save a picture:
-right click the file link, and "save target as"
-right click the picture (small, or full size) and "save picture as"

and just to let everyone know, i blurred out any liscense plates visable in the pics :clap:

these pictures will only be hosted for about a month, so get them while you can... i know a month sounds like a lot, but it'll pass by quickly.

and, if anyone would like me to take pictures of their rig out on the trails... let me know and we can work something out...

DAN

(FYI: pictures should be finished loading by thursday morning, just check the site later to make sure you didn't miss any)

Thanks Dan great pics ! I nominate you to be NAXJA/ South east chapter photographer!

thanks Tim... just to let you know, by tomorrow morning, there will be a couple hundred more! :roll:

(lower 2 where we watched people come up the rock garden)

BUMP!!! just want to make sure you guys are seeing the pictures...

heres another pic alot of you haven't seen (erase this one)
tellico139.jpg

I couldn't resist the hair... Thats my biotch now!!

Last edited:
mclovin said:
heres another pic alot of you haven't seen (erase this one)
tellico139.jpg

i was gonna save you some dignity by not posting it but mark took care of it for me.... i didn't think working on a jeep could foster such male bonding....

Back