• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

think I need to get me a roll cadge

[email protected]

This thing is a total piece of shit. I could have kicked his little ass for making me waste 2 1/2 hours of my day to go and look at this thing. The story behind is a sordid tale of total bullshit.

If one of you want to take advantage of a situation, this kid is desperate for money because of credit card debts and deadlines to pay. Also, I sure his mommy wants the heap off of the front yard.

Thanks for posting the link Grimm

It pissed me off because the little jerk wasn't up front on the phone when asked some very basic questions, and then caused me drive to escondido from my place an hour away.

If one of you do call this guy, ask him very detailed questions, but be prepared for a line of BS.

Does it have a clear title, does it run, is it road worthy, is there anything I need to know about it before I drive out there?

Over the phone he never bothered to tell me the interior is destroyed, ignition was hotwired, vehicle wasn't registered, it had been stolen at one time, stereo was ripped out, no battery, wires everywhere, a/c core completely ripped out...on and on and on.

Back