• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run - May 15th

I'm probably gonna come up and camp Saturday night. Not sure if I'm wheeling but its my b-day weekend and damnit, I wanna camp!

I call Bronzewyrm's Jeep! :wave:

I'm sad to say I might be riding passenger (in someone elses Jeep, with someone else driving it) for this one.

:bs:

I'm probably gonna come up and camp Saturday night. Not sure if I'm wheeling but its my b-day weekend and damnit, I wanna camp!

Ohhhhh common ryan. Maby the snow will be gone by then... Scared one of us will show you what that heep of yours can really do.:looser:

for the record.. I'm out

:soapbox: Stupid ZJ Anyway.

hmmm.....

Dont hurt yourself , EX...

We'll see what happens at Moab first.....:looney:

You went, We saw. :puke: im not buyin the funeral gig...

Thank god I just had surgery and at least have a decent excuse for not attending.

:spin3:. I wheeled after sergery

I don't know.. I know how my rig is geared.. what the buttons are four and how to use them.. I am not sure I am down with handing it over to someone else..

:dunno:, i just hate you now...

:scottm: Cya soon

:cheers:
Bronze.

Good news is my axle is ready. I'm picking it up on Monday, then installing it Tuesday.

There's a chance Jeepforceone will be up for grabs next Sunday. :thumbup:

If I get my junk rolling by next weekend, and the weather is decent. I may roll up Saturday night.

Nightfoam you still down for camping? Eric and I plan to head up and camp Saturday night. Probably Lyda. Anyone else down?

I may be in. Was kinda planning on wheeling sat. And camping overnight anyways. It all depends on how much armor I get on between now and sat.

I'd be down for horse camp.

That'll be fine. Not quite sure if I'm gonna make it. I lost my job and employment department website is a piece of shit and the job market is the same. Fingers crossed

ohohohohho u bastards. now you say something about camping... Wednsday!

:rolleyes: someday ill make it to the cool kid list. im burnt on the camping. maby next time.

Bronze.

Probably couldent have made it. i have big nwf to dos'

I will be out there on Sat. We are going to do a Day trip.

I think some others also. I am thinking I will be leading.. we will probably drive out to the beginning of Archers and run it backwards.

If this run were at the end of summer, I might be up for letting someone drive my rig.. but I have a lot of wheeling to do this summer.. and my rig is almost not almost.. in decent shape :)

Hey, about what time do those of you camping wanna get there on sat. Its looking like I may get up there late sat morning set. Up at horse camp and run some trails til nightfall. Anyone else wanna run a little sat?

We're probably heading out mid-afternoon. Wanna set up camp then maybe run a couple trails and look for some firewood. Hopefully get there around 4 I'd guess?

Ok. So I'll pprobably be headed to tsf around 3pm ish tomorrow. Set up camp at horse camp and go from there. I'm going to bring a couple bundles of firewood and a bottle of fireball. See you guys there.

Back