• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run - May 15th

What are you trying to say here?

Everyone is an expert driver when they are third or fourth in line... That was a fluke with really bad trail conditions..

As much as I think this would be fun.. if someone gets in my rig.. and F'ks something up.. they better man up and pay for it....

FB5 is a bad idea, maybe hood raiser and the back part of hogs back. Some Archers.. There is all kinds of body adjustments that can come with the rock of doom.

I don't know.. I know how my rig is geared.. what the buttons are four and how to use them.. I am not sure I am down with handing it over to someone else..

Dont get your panties in a bunch Dave I will go first next time and still be an expert. :) he he, I acctually like being the last in line.

Dont get your panties in a bunch Dave I will go first next time and still be an expert. :) he he, I acctually like being the last in line.

I wheel Commando for the record.. that way there are no panties to bunch. The G-strings.. well.. just wasn't working out.

I plan on wearing assless chaps to this run. :scottm:

UN I'm out for this run then. I know most of you dont know me that well yet and this isn't the place to hold this disscusion however I want everyone to know pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth is me joking around. Sorry for the tread hijack, I just had to say it. :)

UN I'm out for this run then. I know most of you dont know me that well yet and this isn't the place to hold this disscusion however I want everyone to know pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth is me joking around. Sorry for the tread hijack, I just had to say it. :)

Aww........ its cool. You know enough of us to know we really don't care.:moon:
If your really ''OUT''. I say it's about time, bet that closet was getting stuffy huh..:eyes:

Hahahahah

Last edited:
This comming from the king of all clownes, need I say more how's that for coming out. :angel: Lets all stay on topic Aaron I know you have ADHD but people want to talk about the FIRE DRILL RUN okay

This comming from the king of all clownes, need I say more how's that for coming out. :angel: Lets all stay on topic Aaron I know you have ADHD but people want to talk about the FIRE DRILL RUN okay

...... KILLJOY ........

I think this could be the funnest run of the year. II can't wait.

Wait a min. Jason, are you in or out on this run?

I know what your getting at Aaron it's not going to be as fun with out me right, I know that's what you were going to say next, if I get around to fixing my Jeep I will be there. I am leaning more towards the sand flee rally though, I still haven't been to sand lake yet.

I know what your getting at Aaron it's not going to be as fun with out me right, I know that's what you were going to say next, if I get around to fixing my Jeep I will be there. I am leaning more towards the sand flee rally though, I still haven't been to sand lake yet.

That's exactly what I was going to say next.

I really do like the idea of having a members only run like this. especially one thats not 5hrs. away. I hope we repeat this run every year.

Well, even if I would like to go I have a funeral to attend out of town that day so no going for me.

I can hear Dustin's clutch screaming in pain.

Jokes aside, yes I have a funeral to attend. There is such thing as cremation, and the ceremony is planned that far out.

I should really check in here more often... Hows this to make you all think about who is coming and if you want to show...

I'm in :twak:

2.5 5 speed.. Trash if if you want I would..

Back