• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Northwest Chapter Firedrill Run - May 15th

Beth told me lastnight that she was going to visit her mom in AZ. from the 11th to the 18th. All I could do was laugh and grin. She asked me, what? I said good. That's when we're doing the firdrill run. She calledme a weirdo and walked away

What's that suppose to mean? :sad1:

I treat my Jeep with the uttermost respect, and would hope whoever is lucky enough to pilot Jeepforceone would do the same.

For what it's worth, there should be no chance of any body damage on this run, or drive train carnage. The plan is to complete three basic trails (maybe Powerline, Cedar Tree, and FB5) while driving someones Jeep. All the character on my Jeep has come from Evans Creek, Naches, and the harder trails at TSF (Waterfall, Mini Rubi, Airplane Hill).

UH I saw first hand the way some of these people ran fire break 5 and cedar tree lets just say missing mirrors and broken back glass is not my idea of a good time. You can drive my Jeep Dustin :) I could acctualy live with the missing mirror I dont want to hunt for a back glass though. I think this would be kind of fun it would make it more challenging for some people and less challenging for others. Like if Dustin where to drive my Jeep its on 32" and only locked in the rear probably more of a challenge coming from his Jeep thats locked in front and rear on 35s. So I am in if it works with my schedule and my Jeep is back together. :D

Last edited:
I'll come. I've been promised seat time in SimpleGreen.
Hey Dustin, can I borrow your stocker sometime in the middle of may?

missing mirrors and broken back glass is not my idea of a good time. :D

What are you trying to say here?

Everyone is an expert driver when they are third or fourth in line... That was a fluke with really bad trail conditions..

As much as I think this would be fun.. if someone gets in my rig.. and F'ks something up.. they better man up and pay for it....

FB5 is a bad idea, maybe hood raiser and the back part of hogs back. Some Archers.. There is all kinds of body adjustments that can come with the rock of doom.

I don't know.. I know how my rig is geared.. what the buttons are four and how to use them.. I am not sure I am down with handing it over to someone else..

this might be a downer on things. maby we should be alowed to put a list of people that would be allowed to drive ones jeep. along with your name.

like.

john(Bronzewyrm)

dustin
dave
rod
scott
(i would allow to drive my jeep.)

some people will be more comftrobe with allowing certin others to drive ones jeep.i know plenty of peeps im cool with handing the keys over to. but at the same time handing my keys to somewon that will make me worrie about it, wouldent be any fun. and fun is the point of this.

On the other hand maby this just is not for the faint at heart.:firedevil
debate on!

Bronze.

Exactly.

We will be drawing names from a hat, if your scared then maybe you should stay home and put more tire shine on during the commercial break on Grey's Anatomy.

This is either going to be a really fun time, or the "worst idea ever".

P.S. I'm bummed I didn't make the list John.

I don't know if any of you could drive my horse power king. Or have the skill to maneuver the awesome 93.4 in wheelbase though such obstacles as EL ROCKO DE DOOMA! Or under EL TREEO DE CIDARAR.

I may be in for this. I may even give the chosen one the treat of wheeling with no doors or roof. it's kinda like wheeling a golf kart like that.

Dave

this might be a downer on things. maby we should be alowed to put a list of people that would be allowed to drive ones jeep. along with your name.

like.

john(Bronzewyrm)

dustin
dave
rod
scott

some people will be more comftrobe with allowing certin others to drive ones jeep.i know plenty of peeps im cool with handing the keys over to. but at the same time handing my keys to somewon that will make me worrie about it, wouldent be any fun. and fun is the point of this.

debate on!

Bronze.

SUCKER ! :explosion

icon10.gif

Exactly.

We will be drawing names from a hat, if your scared then maybe you should stay home and put more tire shine on during the commercial break on Grey's Anatomy.

This is either going to be a really fun time, or the "worst idea ever".
X2, We're not forcing anyone to do this. This needs to be your own decision to participate in this run. It's definitely not for everyone.

I would not do this unless I was comfortable with the people involved. I can honestly say, I would trust anyone in this thread to pilot my rig. In the morning however there will be a lengthy education period for the person driving mine (shift points, fan toggle, line lock, etc).

All kidding aside, if your driving another person's Jeep, I would almost guarantee everyone would treat it like their wheeling a brand new Jeep. If you don't want someone playing with your lockers, tell them. It's your rig.

Also, this is scheduled for May. There will be no snow. There's a chance it might be raining, but other than that the trails are going to be pretty tame. We've all wheeled TSF before, we all know exactly what to expect.

With that being said who does not know how to drive clutch? :D

like.

john(Bronzewyrm)

dustin
dave
rod
scott

:anon: I knew it was comming...

we'll see who actualy shows come game day:laugh3:

i dont see anyone i would disallow my keys to. list was a example. all i ask is that there are no suprise jeeps to show up.post up ASAP if you plan on attending. it will help for deciding wether or not your interested in going on this one.

For some resion i have the beginning intro for Altered Beast sruck in my head "Welcome To Your Doom" :eyes:

this is guna be soooo cool.
Bronze.

Just a reminder this is a members only run.

Red letters only.

Back