• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

DUDE.

In actual east northport I would go straight to changing times and get wings and a burger or sandwich every night.

The Lark is a really good spot too, small tho.

In north port proper...

Sand city brewery. Best craft beer on the island.

Whale's tale is a good spot too, food is alright, drinks and view are better since its at a marina.

Robke's for great food at a great price.

Literally anywhere in huntington village..

Besito isn't cheap, but its some of the best mexican out there.

Sapsuckers has great burgers/sandwiches and great beers, vauxhall too.

Little Vincent's pizza for a cold cheese slice.

Have at it. You have wheels to get around?

Yup have my car up here. I think my hotel might be in Huntington or south Huntington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll have xjs for the family trucksters soon enough again, no baby seat anchors in musclecars. Or perhaps something else. I'm thinking full wood grain linked wagoneer for Bill, perhaps a baby blue Cherokee Chief with a 440 in Colin's case.

They'll have xjs for the family trucksters soon enough again, no baby seat anchors in musclecars. Or perhaps something else. I'm thinking full wood grain linked wagoneer for Bill, perhaps a baby blue Cherokee Chief with a 440 in Colin's case.

My challenger has baby seat anchors ;). Already taken Aiden for a few rides in it.

I'm thinking mid to late 70s Ramcharger. 5.7 Hemi on 35s/37s.

My challenger has baby seat anchors ;). Already taken Aiden for a few rides in it.

I'm thinking mid to late 70s Ramcharger. 5.7 Hemi on 35s/37s.

I knew you'd say Ramcharger.

Did you take the Challenger to the track last night?!

I knew you'd say Ramcharger.

Did you take the Challenger to the track last night?!

Yup. My best time was a 14.18.

Still learning how to launch the car and it was hot and humid yesterday.

I'm sure once I figure out how to drive it and go on a cooler day I'll do better. Hoping I can break into the 13s at some point.

I didn't play with tire pressure either. I think they were all at around 35-40psi. I'll probably try dropping the rears to like 28 and making sure the fronts are up around 40-45.

If I had the means, I'd pick up a new SS sedan. Perfect, sensible family hauler.

I have to say, it's awesome that they offer a manual transmission. Sucks that the base price is almost $50k though.

For that money, I'd just get a Charger Scat Pack and stick the extra $10k in my pocket. Sure you can't get a manual trans, but the 8 speed auto is pretty sweet. Oh and 485hp is awesome.

Plus, at least in my opinion (obviously I'm biased), the Charger looks at least 10x better than the Chevy SS. It just looks like an oversized Cobalt or something.

DUDE.

In actual east northport I would go straight to changing times and get wings and a burger or sandwich every night.

The Lark is a really good spot too, small tho.

In north port proper...

Sand city brewery. Best craft beer on the island.

Whale's tale is a good spot too, food is alright, drinks and view are better since its at a marina.

Robke's for great food at a great price.

Literally anywhere in huntington village..

Besito isn't cheap, but its some of the best mexican out there.

Sapsuckers has great burgers/sandwiches and great beers, vauxhall too.

Little Vincent's pizza for a cold cheese slice.

Have at it. You have wheels to get around?

So went to changing times vauxhall and some place called rust and gold in Huntington station last week. Def gotta hit up changing times more this week. Staying in Woodbury on 25 this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, it's awesome that they offer a manual transmission. Sucks that the base price is almost $50k though.

For that money, I'd just get a Charger Scat Pack and stick the extra $10k in my pocket. Sure you can't get a manual trans, but the 8 speed auto is pretty sweet. Oh and 485hp is awesome.

Plus, at least in my opinion (obviously I'm biased), the Charger looks at least 10x better than the Chevy SS. It just looks like an oversized Cobalt or something.

You can get em cheaper, but its not like I'm in the market :roll: and you'll need that 10k over the next couple years of ownership with a FCA product :D

So went to changing times vauxhall and some place called rust and gold in Huntington station last week. Def gotta hit up changing times more this week. Staying in Woodbury on 25 this week

Nice! Those places are actually owned by the same people IIRC. Woodbury country deli is AMAZING, you're probably directly south of it at the days inn or best western over there? Gabby's bagels is right there too, best bagels on the planet but it's expensive for a bagel. Bareburger and dirtyburger are close to you too.

Back