• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

It's only 25 more hp.

... And a ton more torque. Almost 60ft*lbs. Comparing them really isn't fair anyway.

And actually the 5.7 makes more power per liter than the 6.2.

Meh, that's kinda meaningless. The Subaru 2L makes almost twice as much per liter. Doesn't make it a better motor. ;)

Last edited:

apparently there's a dude dressed in a panda suit / hedgehog onesie in the local Fox news station lobby claiming he has a bomb and wants a video played off a flashdrive...

So normal Thursday in Baltimore

4878ba81-70ad-46ad-90ee-2b2833b1c6cf-large16x9_IMG_2330.JPG

... And a ton more torque. Almost 60ft*lbs. Comparing them really isn't fair anyway.

Meh, that's kinda meaningless. The Subaru 2L makes almost twice as much per liter. Doesn't make it a better motor. ;)

With all the torque management GM puts in, it probably sucks to drive anyway :laugh:

Justin, do you have one of the VIN check links? Want to look at the history on the motor I just bought.

sorry no. Haven't been able to find a working one in a while. All the links are tied to active dealer inventory now...so it's not possible to change the link and get a report for any vehicle anymore...(n)

Who's got good suggestions for places to park for a Sox game? Or places to park and ride in.

Who's got good suggestions for places to park for a Sox game? Or places to park and ride in.

Park at alewife on rt 2 in Arlington, take red to green line, no traffic in or out

Drive towards Fenway thru traffic. Pay $40 and park a street or two over. I like to take Rt9 in, then head north up Brookline Ave. Once you get nearby around the tower cranes, start looking for lots.

When I went in the other week, I parked at one of the Boston Public Schools. Money goes back into the school ;)

Back