• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

I still just want a foxbody again, then I can die happy. So someone get me a rotted 4 banger to beat on so I can get dead.

We all want you to die but it makes no difference to us if it's happy or not

Finished doing some recessed lighting in our living room and doing a whole bunch of tidying up/cleaning since we're hosting thanksgiving. Hopefully I can knock out the rest of the dumb house shit so I can focus on the duster soon.

Travis and I with our better halves went out to T-Roads for dinner and Bill met up with us back at our house. Still trying to talk Bill into an overdrive swap so he can man up and put some gear in that car :D

Spent Saturday cleaning up the garage. Finally picked shit up that's been laying around since I repaired the broken axle. Also the pass side fan kept blowing fuses. Turns out the positive got pinched between the fan and core support, easy fix.

Spent Saturday cleaning up the garage. Finally picked shit up that's been laying around since I repaired the broken axle. Also the pass side fan kept blowing fuses. Turns out the positive got pinched between the fan and core support, easy fix.

Mint. You going to Toys for Tots?

Also, Bill, any reason you don't want to keep the 9.25? Rockauto sells a Dana Spicer Posi for $357 and USA Standard Gears for $200?

Fired up my boat yesterday. Spent too long trying to diagnose a no spark issue until I got learneded that if the points aren't set correctly, the coil won't fire. That thing will be getting a solid state upgrade in the spring.

Boats are cool. I got one this weekend too. But it's human powered :(

Coworker is downsizing and gave me his 17 ft fiberglass kayak with paddle.

Colin I bet all that work is going to feel real good a week from now.

Mint. You going to Toys for Tots?

Also, Bill, any reason you don't want to keep the 9.25? Rockauto sells a Dana Spicer Posi for $357 and USA Standard Gears for $200?

If it doesn't snow before then. If it does I may be looking for someone to drag me down as Johnnys trailer gets snowed in. And how long before Bill paints the brake drums red?

Boats are cool. I got one this weekend too. But it's human powered :(

Coworker is downsizing and gave me his 17 ft fiberglass kayak with paddle.

Colin I bet all that work is going to feel real good a week from now.

Nice! I have a feeling I'll be using my kayak a lot less next year

My dad's 01 XJ has been sitting in the garage for a while, I need to either fix it to sell, or fix it for him to keep as a spare.

The front trackbar bracket on the axle has some play. If I pull the front axle to do bushings/ball joints, should I just cut off and weld on a new axle mount? It is the rear hole that is wallowed out the most, so it is harder to weld a washer to the backside of the bracket.

$25 for a new bracket

It is wide and I want something narrower to run wider tires.

And how long before Bill paints the brake drums red?
More like how long Bill lasts with drums before he rids them for red calipers.

got some odds and ends done on the jeep still waiting and some small electrical stuff from amazon to arrive, still going to be a pos. Saturday when down to old strubridge village to check it out as a wedding venue and caitlin loves it so i think we have a winner, then just sat around yesterday day eating cured meats and cheeses because caitlin was having girl talks with her friend

My dad's 01 XJ has been sitting in the garage for a while, I need to either fix it to sell, or fix it for him to keep as a spare.

The front trackbar bracket on the axle has some play. If I pull the front axle to do bushings/ball joints, should I just cut off and weld on a new axle mount? It is the rear hole that is wallowed out the most, so it is harder to weld a washer to the backside of the bracket.

$25 for a new bracket

Weld the flagnut to the bracket. Fixed.

And free

It is wide and I want something narrower to run wider tires.

More like how long Bill lasts with drums before he rids them for red calipers.

Can you not get wheels with more backspacing? What size tire are you trying to fit?

Most wheels are only 5 or 5.5" backspacing, well unless money. I want to run 295s at least. Which is entirely possible with the right b body axle and relocating the springs.

Back