• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Its an ST model too. So crank windows and manual everything. Vinyl floors too. Not much to go bad/break

That just means its lighter #newracetruck

Yay only 2hrs left at work

I always thought when I had the chance Id absolutely make a buggy with a cherokee... but reading more and more through the build threads, I'm at point now of have just a firewall and a little unibody. maybe just a tube buggy from the start?

I always thought when I had the chance Id absolutely make a buggy with a cherokee... but reading more and more through the build threads, I'm at point now of have just a firewall and a little unibody. maybe just a tube buggy from the start?

VW buggy, you won't.

TJ frame backhalfed, xj base is horrible for a buggy

If your going to build something that is going to have to be trailered everywhere anyways, don't start with constraints like working around an existing xj shell. Buy a couple hundred feet of tubing and iron out major details (powertrain/axles/tire size/# of seats) and plan it out from there

If your going to build something that is going to have to be trailered everywhere anyways, don't start with constraints like working around an existing xj shell. Buy a couple hundred feet of tubing and iron out major details (powertrain/axles/tire size/# of seats) and plan it out from there

I know it, I'm really struggling with which way to go. I've always wanted to do a cheromanchee. Just for the challenge factor and I do love the looks of a fairly full bodied rig, but when you get down to it I'm looking at chopping the frame and making my own rails to make things easier, and maybe cutting the front off at the fire wall too.

Build what YOU want to build. If you spend resources in the right places a lot of parts can always be carried over to the next project.

For example I've been contemplating yanking the axles and tires, selling everything else and starting from scratch. I've already got a TBI350/TH350/np203/205 set up and the DOM...

Maybe build something that isnt as wide in the hips as mine is.

Back