• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

You have my attention. More details please.

Belt driven 11x36 sheldon, semi-quick change gear box, 3 jaw, 2 4 jaws, faceplate, dog plate,handwheel collet closer and a set of 3c collets, 110v or 220v or a spare 3 phase motor, drill chucks and all that would come with it. It has plain bronze bearings and the ways aren't perfect. $500

Those fancy drill press Bridgeport things are dumb :gee:

I'd like a nice ironworker setup someday when I get my own place.

I have a small benchtop sized lathe that I got for free. I'm not much of a machinist so I still have yet to set it up even though I got it like 3-4 years ago. I actually robbed the belt off of it for my air compressor :laugh:.

you guys see the post on trading post of the kids stuck in there jeep in some frozen lake? they have been just sitting inside of the sunk truck freezing their dumb asses off for the past couple of hours.

you guys see the post on trading post of the kids stuck in there jeep in some frozen lake? they have been just sitting inside of the sunk truck freezing their dumb asses off for the past couple of hours.
This is the "common sense" you get when you are still forcing safety scissors on kids in high school, "protecting" them from any sort of outdoors, & letting them play video games all their life.

This is the "common sense" you get when you are still forcing safety scissors on kids in high school, "protecting" them from any sort of outdoors, & letting them play video games all their life.

PREACH!!!

Next time I come over we're going to play Mario Kart. Eff going outside.

PREACH!!!

It'll have to be BYOTV though...

PREACH!!!

Also, we didn't go out last time either. Maybe we are the problem? No booze next time it'll force us to go outside? :shiver: I at least want to remember the convo between 1:30 and 2:30 am. :laugh:

It'll have to be BYOTV though...

No problem.

Also, we didn't go out last time either. Maybe we are the problem? No booze next time it'll force us to go outside? :shiver: I at least want to remember the convo between 1:30 and 2:30 am. :laugh:

BLASPHEMY! We were in the garage (I went outside to change my headlight actually) and you disappeared upstairs after you went to get beers.

Then Anthony smashed your stove.

SHIT, That means it was your fault the stove broke! If you had come back down with beers we would've stayed in the garage!!!!!!

This post was brought to you by the butterfly effect.

No problem.

BLASPHEMY! We were in the garage (I went outside to change my headlight actually) and you disappeared upstairs after you went to get beers.
If only next weekend wasn't Thanksgiving.

That was early! Maybe 11ish?
Then Anthony smashed your stove.
SHIT, That means it was your fault the stove broke! If you had come back down with beers we would've stayed in the garage!!!!!!

This post was brought to you by the butterfly effect.
No comment 2x other than he feels bad and Angel & I can't blame him for an accident.

:spin1: @ butterfly effect

Have you replaced the glass yet?

Have you replaced the glass yet?
It was ordered Sunday morning but coming from CA via ground so it takes a week from when it shipped out.
i know you have a distaste for new technology but something that is 80+ years old cannot be considered "new"
Huh?

TVs were just coming out then.

Back