• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

We have a sharp turn on the highway passing my work, watched a dude with a jacked up silverado staring/texting with his phone going about 50 with at best 15' visibility

He went waaaaaaaaaaay off the road onto my lawn, so I just idled the dump truck and watched him try to get out, I waved every time he looked my way

Was asked to came back to work to help out, working extra hours but no ot ftl

went to bed at midnight last night, got called into work to do snow ban towing at 12:10, worked until 6:30, took a shower, and back to work for 8.
Now I am wide awake.
The up side is this mornings towing= good money. An endless supply of cars to tow as fast as I could grab them. 3 trucks, we towed 57 cars in just over 6 hours.

got about 7" here, then it started to rain. Was watching morons at work bounce off rev limiter in the intersection and go nowhere while people who knew what they were doing gave light throttle and passed them.

Then I went home and got stuck in my driveway about 6 times. I learned with traction control off my car has no rev limiter.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Is there any difference between a 99 dana 60 and a 96 dana 60 axle shafts on a ford?

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So the my friends parts truck axle shaft should work in my truck? ****ing advance auto u joint. No 4x4 sucks dick it ripped the ears off the shaft. I wasn't bearing it, I Had pulled out of the driveway and it made a small click then bang it was toast.

That is a terrific music video if you mute the audio.

Just came in from clearing to get the call no work.
Snow is coming down now harder than yesterday.

Sounds like you got it worse than we did.

We got 10-12" yesterday so I cleared all that around 4 pm and the plow guy came to handle the driveway.

We only got another 3" between last night and this morning. When I left for work it had pretty much died out.

think i finnally found a vehicle. 1999 chevy 1500 v8 4x4 regular cab short bed 5 speed 150k :). checking it out tomorrow. as long as the frame is fine its mine :), and ill keep the jeep around, just wont have any way of getting it somewhere haha.

Last edited:

We got 10-12" yesterday so I cleared all that around 4 pm and the plow guy came to handle the driveway.

We only got another 3" between last night and this morning. When I left for work it had pretty much died out.

No more snow. But the roads are a skating rink.

^^^^samesies!!^^^^

think i finnally found a vehicle. 1999 chevy 1500 v8 4x4 regular cab short bed 5 speed 150k :). checking it out tomorrow. as long as the frame is fine its mine :), and ill keep the jeep around, just wont have any way of getting it somewhere haha.

4.8 or 5.3? sounds like a cool truck, good luck fella

We got another 7" or so from when I cleared the 9-10" we had around 5pm yesterday.

No more snow. But the roads are a skating rink.

I think this is the main reason it was called off. It was pretty much all over by 7am but the plows just were not caught up.

Back