• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Dude try anything FIA sanctioned. They're insane. Just filles the A/C in my jeep bc it's muggy out and I'm a pussy. Idk where it's leaking..worked all summer fine. I guess I can drop some dye in but whatevs.

never had a condenser in any of my jeeps. where do you get the dye? Id like to get my ac running.

my shop charges 59 bucks to recharge your a/c and we put dye in it. (plus the cost of refrigerant) im sure some places are cheaper. and we dont use dinky cans, we have an awesome machine.

did she strike you with a motor vehicle?!?!?!?
:roflmao:

she just wanted to make sure you fell for her.

it never fails... started raining as soon as I started surface prepping :roflmao:

so I drove it into the "garage"

If my old center console is still in the basement, I do.

You going to be around a bit later this afternoon and want to sell it? I was thinking about swinging by patriot place on my way home from work so I'll be in your area if you're around.

I wish there was an easy/cheap way to upgrade the AC system. I'd love to have AC again but don't want to repair my old crap, pay to have it filled, and find out it doesn't work.

If something doesn't work, then you haven't repaired it.

I found that sentence funny :laugh:

:dunce: I do suppose you're right.

By that I meant replacing the hose & rusted lines that caused the system to leak in the first place, only to fill the system and find out the pump (or something else) isn't working.

Everything worked 100% until it started leaking... but that was back in 2005 or 2006 and it hasn't had refrigerant in the system since then. For all I know I have far more problems now and I'd rather not pay for parts & a fill only to find out that the pump or something else has failed between 05 and now.

DID YOU KNOW

masking tape and rubber shims are silly shit used by spoiled professionals.

cedar shingles, random sticks off the ground, and duct tape work perfectly fine for installing windshields.

poly performance is pissing me off.

i placed an order, they charged my credit card, and its been 5 days and it hasnt shipped yet. called. and got nothing but recordings telling me to leave my name and number.

amazon.com on the other hand is amazing, i should go through amazon for everything. ordered shock bushings wednesday, shipped from seattle, and got an e-mail saying its on my doorstep right now.

poly performance e-mailed me a tracking number. im less pissed off. shipped it wednesday. i guess they don't like to update the order status for ya.

I just took the MJ for a test drive and I barely recognize it from the drivers seat. It's nice not having a XXXXed windshield.

Back