• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Still up from last night. Does this make me first, or last?

Just spent 2.5 hours making venison chili with bacon...diced up 8 strips or bacon and pan fried it, then chopped up the stew cubes of venison my brother-in-law gave me into little half-inch chunks and seared them in the leftover bacon grease. Everything's in the slow cooker now so in 8 hours I'll let ya know how it goes.

Driving out to Rausch tonight to camp and then help do shock tuning on a whole bunch of rigs tomorrow...should be a good time.

I cant wait to wheel. O wait I dont leave the Stan till december.

Ont he plus side my buddy said my 60's got delivered yesterday.

And friends piucking me up a set of 39.5 tsl's later in the week.

You too, ride back south was waaaaaaaaay safer, thanks

Should have left the vice grip on, right shock sounds horrific now :thumbup:

I should have looked around the garage, I'm sure there's a set of bushings in the disaster somewhere....

50ft in, already smashed up the jeep. Time to wait for more people to show up, hopefully some one has air too :gee:

At the summit? Im halfway there. No air though

Kieths majic tires are getting spanked by kevlars and swampers

I would have much rather been wheeling today than boogering these damn stiffeners on. Nothing like welding while wearing a sweatshirt on a XXXXing 85* day. At least I'm almost done...

my j10 sucks new master brakelines and caliperr and i cant get the front brakes to bleed. lots of foamy fluid and air. and these tires are not road worthy. does awesome donuts and burnouts though.

Correction, my drivers side rear shock is only atached to the axle, cross off another mystery noise

I would have much rather been wheeling today than boogering these damn stiffeners on. Nothing like welding while wearing a sweatshirt on a XXXXing 85* day. At least I'm almost done...

Just weld in a tshirt.

Just weld in a tshirt.

I wear what's called a long sleeved shirt. It's like people have no idea of the existence of a piece of clothing in between the t-shirt and a sweatshirt.

my j10 sucks new master brakelines and caliperr and i cant get the front brakes to bleed. lots of foamy fluid and air. and these tires are not road worthy. does awesome donuts and burnouts though.

Hydroboost, the only thing gay about it is it punches the brake light switch in the face everytime you turn the truck on. I can adjust it, then as soon as I turn the truck on BAM! it's XXXXed up.

I wear what's called a long sleeved shirt. It's like people have no idea of the existence of a piece of clothing in between the t-shirt and a sweatshirt.

I didn't have any long sleeves I felt like destroying, and I didn't want to burn my delicate skin. I'm a sensitive little gal.

IMG_20120527_184508.jpg

IMG_20120527_192758.jpg

Truck died at the end of the street. Ignition control module shit the bed and now it's stuck outside on the street and I have to figure out how to get it back in and find a new module.

I would have the locals push it to your shop before stealing the tires

Back