• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Keith - if you see this what time you thinking you will be down at Wrights? I won't be staying very long as I still don't feel great but will still be driving down to RI to pick up that track bar and drop off suspension stuff for John.

Keith - if you see this what time you thinking you will be down at Wrights? I won't be staying very long as I still don't feel great but will still be driving down to RI to pick up that track bar and drop off suspension stuff for John.
Im shooting to be there for 1:30. I'm meeting up with Pat before chicken, then going to Ross' place to ride down with him. Hoping to leave Foxboro around 12ish. But 93/95 is going to suck today

was looking at an ad on craigslist for a jeep and the description was "bet you'll feel like a boss driving this awesome 4 wheel drive!"

now that is marketing!

Weathers sucks here now, roads should be fine, its light snow but I'm sure plenty of people are kissing guardrails already, def glad im not on 95

Edit. Just checked the live traffic cams, 95 doesn't even look plowed

Last edited:

I REALLY wish I'd put my front DS in last night, because it was XXXXing cold in the garage when the heater wouldn't start this morning....

If anyone near me needs are ride, let me know.

Drive to/from Ross's was great fun in the Mustang. Got lots of funny looks from people on both highway and back roads. Barely any trouble, only had some difficulty getting out of Ross's driveway. Whatever.

Car in front of me on 495 spun out though. Straight road, right on two dry paths, fwd dodge car, all of a sudden they started fishtailing and went around. damn shitty drivers. At least they didn't hit anything and I saw them pull back onto the highway a couple cars behind me so everything must have been fine.

I went all the way to wright's without taking the jeep out of 4wd once. Saw a couple pretty gnarly wrecks on the way.

Got to Foxboro and wasn't feeling great, so I turned around and went back home.

i have not stopped vomiting since like 7. awesome

Anybody wanna play air hockey?

:D
Yeah, even that blonde girl does that apologized to you after you hit her with the puck as she was walking by 4 feet from the table! :laugh:

Got to Foxboro and wasn't feeling great, so I turned around and went back home.

i have not stopped vomiting since like 7. awesome

Looks like I passed on whatever bug I had without even showing up :dunno: Hope you guys feel better.

That said, I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Still not 100% but slowly getting better.

Looking forward to the pats game. Got a couple racks of ribs and a couple whole chickens going in the smoker soon :thumbup:

Last edited:

i was able to fall asleep around 5 and i stayed asleep til about 20 mins ago. hopefully whatever was goin on with me has passed. i havent had a night like that since at least ten years ago. i feel pretty good now just real achey and sore all over

Back