• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Ecgs or doug

In my frt brakes I'm getting little bubbbles this means I got fitting leakin air correct
either that or you're pushing on the pedal too hard or too fast. I've seen bubbles formed by cavitation and the suction from the fast-flowing fluid going by the junction between the bleeder valve and the rubber hose.

ugh, now I'm feeling terrible. Definitely something not right. Still hope to be there tomorrow at least to meet people, say hi, and exchange parts... even if I don't stay long enough for food. going to eat something and hopefully that helps settle the system otherwise :puke:

I'm hoping to be there, I need that track bar or my buddy will be pissed :laugh3:

real glad I decided to break the diet and eat some pizza. Feeling quite a bit better after eating though my stomach/side is still "meh" at best. At least I can move around a little bit without wanting to double over in pain anymore :rolleyes:

if you get me sick I am going to barf all over your hood :spin1:

ugh, now I'm feeling terrible. Definitely something not right. Still hope to be there tomorrow at least to meet people, say hi, and exchange parts... even if I don't stay long enough for food. going to eat something and hopefully that helps settle the system otherwise :puke:

Honestly dude, no offense but if you're not feeling well, please don't show up. Its not worth it to risk transferring something to other people just to make an appearance. Knowing my luck, that person will be me, and I sure as shit can tell you I've had enough health issues the past 6 months.

Once again nothing against you, if anyone said they were feeling terrible and in that amount of time, I'd say the same thing.

Edit: Ken posted while I was typing, but I can see feels the same.

Honestly dude, no offense but if you're not feeling well, please don't show up. Its not worth it to risk transferring something to other people just to make an appearance. Knowing my luck, that person will be me, and I sure as shit can tell you I've had enough health issues the past 6 months.

Once again nothing against you, if anyone said they were feeling terrible and in that amount of time, I'd say the same thing.

Edit: Ken posted while I was typing, but I can see feels the same.

Don't worry... that has crossed my mind and I'm not going to hang out long if I don't feel 100%. I'm going to checkpoint tonight and tomorrow morning and see how I'm feeling. I'll probably still drive down to pick up (and hopefully deliver) parts but just won't stick around.

The fact that eating something significantly helped out makes me wonder if it was just something that I ate this morning not sitting well with me. I skipped lunch so that might not have been helping out either.

having issue with the frt brake line to caliper mount on the pass side, the stupid washers aint sealin up corectly, but i have taken the jeep for a few rips up and down the road, it stops but will not lock up the tires and drives through the brakes in lowrange

I'm hoping to be there, I need that track bar or my buddy will be pissed :laugh3:

real glad I decided to break the diet and eat some pizza. Feeling quite a bit better after eating though my stomach/side is still "meh" at best. At least I can move around a little bit without wanting to double over in pain anymore :rolleyes:

Over the past two days I went from normal to dragging ass, another reason I won't make it, and I watched contagion last night so I'm all freaked out about infecting others:paperwork

lets park on his hood then push him in the snow

Back