• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

didn't say they weren't. Just said that in the snow they're awesome compared to red labels. :)

gotcha :thumbup:

lol :D

really? hm interesting

I never wheeled with* haha. My mistake.

Ya, that was the first time I wheeled with you.

got 1 brake line to bend/flare, then bench bleed the master, bleed the whole brake systen then presto im ready to wheel, who cares if my batterey is not secured and i has no coil retainers

I'm building a big block.

You guys are gay.
I have a big block in one of my jeeps already. It weighs 1600lbs as a longblock.

mo' displacement (478ci), higher CR of 22:1, and a turbo too! :moon:

too bad I can't keep a head gasket in the damn thing or rev it over 2600rpm :(

I hope I'm not coming down with something. I felt fine at 3:40 when I made that last post... now I feel absolutely XXXXing terrible. Hoping it's just something I ate and will pass by tomorrow.

I need to find a better price on inner alloys than 146 and 156, that's RWK's price and I dont want to give him money. Ten factory numbers being
MG20118B and

MG20107B

I need to find a better price on inner alloys than 146 and 156, that's RWK's price and I dont want to give him money. Ten factory numbers being
MG20118B and

MG20107B

Ecgs or doug

In my frt brakes I'm getting little bubbbles this means I got fitting leakin air correct

Back