• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you are missing out Thread

I drove to Buffalo on Saturday afternoon for some M3 parts, so I was productive AND got drunk.

Like wuhhh bruhhh that's like a party so wuhhh uhhh, bruhhh?

Bruhhh?

Like wuhhh bruhhh that's like a party so wuhhh uhhh, bruhhh?

Bruhhh?

Bhhhhuurrr, heard that you were all underground dance party but actually it was open invite dance party but still pretty cool and exclusive girl pants.

Bhhhhuurrr, heard that you were all underground dance party but actually it was open invite dance party but still pretty cool and exclusive girl pants.

Nah bruh, I stayed home all weekend bruh. I took up knitting bruh, made a scarf bruh. Want some mittens Bruh?

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you missed a great time Thread

Haven't had the time to do the brackets since I had work and school today but hopefully should get to them before the end of the weekend. Still trying to decide if I should try and pull those studs from the block or just say **** it and use the only the extra holes they tie into. If a ton of pb, heat and extractor bits don't work I might try and weld a nut to them. They sheared flush with the block so I'd have to hold a nut there and try and pool a weld from the inside of the nut to the head of the stud but doubt that'll be strong enough. Worst case time for a new 4.0 :dunno:

PITA isn't it? It happened to me three times before i went the Brown Dog route.

They SHOULD come out easy so try the extractor bits first. A right angle drill will help a ton if you have one. If not get some 3/8 nuts and weld em to the studs with a bunch o heat

I'm just happy to see the Baja light bars making a comeback. Been too long.

it is 2015 after all

I assume you've seen this bit of genius by now
2016-toyota-tacoma-statler-back-to-the-future-teaser-01.jpg

The more I read about and see of this truck the more i want one. It's been a long time since I was genuinely interested in a purchasing a new modern truck
http://www.fourwheeler.com/vehicle-reviews/1510-2016-chevy-colorado-gets-diesel-power/

I still can't get over the price. A DC Z71 4x4 is $40k. I'll see what the new Frontier looks like when its released next year, and if Jeep decided to do the pickup thing. I do like the Tundra if I was to go full-size, but the 5.7 gets shit for fuel mileage. I still have a couple years before I buy a new truck though.

Rob, what does that kid Mitchell have for gears or has he purchased anything yet? Install kit? What ratio?

Stock used 3.55's and he has a new install kit

Had some fighter jets practicing above Keene today, that was fun to watch from work

I still can't get over the price. A DC Z71 4x4 is $40k. I'll see what the new Frontier looks like when its released next year, and if Jeep decided to do the pickup thing. I do like the Tundra if I was to go full-size, but the 5.7 gets shit for fuel mileage. I still have a couple years before I buy a new truck though.

No way. I'm no fan of using a midsize rig to tow anything that's it's equal or more in weight. For that kind of money I'd go for a used full-sized. For reference, I bought my f350 ( 4X4, power stroke, auto, extended cab, xl with minor accessories). For 37K in 2008. I know pricing is up now, but 40K is dumb money for anything that struggles to make half the torque numbers of a fullsize diesel rig. It might be able to pull 7700, but stopping it won't be fun.

Rocktoberfest got me all pumped to not want to sell my rig and to now dump a ton of money into linking the front and building the front axle. Contemplating RCV shafts haha.

No way. I'm no fan of using a midsize rig to tow anything that's it's equal or more in weight. For that kind of money I'd go for a used full-sized. For reference, I bought my f350 ( 4X4, power stroke, auto, extended cab, xl with minor accessories). For 37K in 2008. I know pricing is up now, but 40K is dumb money for anything that struggles to make half the torque numbers of a fullsize diesel rig. It might be able to pull 7700, but stopping it won't be fun.

If I even need to unbolt my house from the foundation and drive it somewhere, I'll call a buddy with a full-size diesel truck. Otherwise, I'd be fine with a 7000lbs max towing capacity that I may use all of once every other year.

Rocktoberfest got me all pumped to not want to sell my rig and to now dump a ton of money into linking the front and building the front axle. Contemplating RCV shafts haha.

Doesn't it need to run first? ;)

Back