• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you are missing out Thread

sucks i couldnt make it this year commited to another event before i knew they were both on the same weekend...

only got to make 1 runs in my jeep because the y link was binding on the front drive shaft so i have to put it up on jake stands and get my axle center correctly. but other than that i had a grate time

Yeah...'roll-in-vomit'-toberfest.

:puke: wish i could have been there to see it

pulled the jeep off the trailer and the battery was dead, jumped it and fired right up, let it run for a little while to change up the battery and get into the garage, try restarting it again nothing. have a feeling i damaged the battery when i crunched the header panel and it was not putting out enough juice to run the winch (at least the i hope)

:puke: wish i could have been there to see it

pulled the jeep off the trailer and the battery was dead, jumped it and fired right up, let it run for a little while to change up the battery and get into the garage, try restarting it again nothing. have a feeling i damaged the battery when i crunched the header panel and it was not putting out enough juice to run the winch (at least the i hope)

Are you kidding me bro? Your jeep didn't work????

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you missed a great time Thread

What do you guys use for diesel winter supplements? White power service bottle?

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-RocktoberFest or you missed a great time Thread

What do you guys use for diesel winter supplements? White power service bottle?

We just switched to that at work last winter, seemed to work well. Previously we used the Preventco in the cans, and some small bottles of Berkebile stuff. Had the fewest gelling issues with the power service. Keep the red bottle for emergencies around too, it's always sold out as soon as you need it.

This is at work, International Prostars.

Back