• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

So I swung by Home Depot and walked through the garden center and they had a special sign and place for "Christmas Tree Returns". WTF?! Who returns a tree after Christmas? Why would they, Home Depot, even accept that?

Free disposal and no refund maybe?

Justin, I'd have a hard time believing that the oil was changed at the right interval on that thing (whether or not Chrysler called for it). I don't buy that the oil galleys are too small on it (granted I've never worked on one) but most cars call for at the most 5w-30 nowadays. The galleys would have to be super tiny (like smaller than 1/8"). The 318 out of my brother's 74 satellite was a sludgebox just like that due to infrequent oil changes and that motor definitely has no oiling issues.

Either way, I'd leave it up to the owner. Explain what it would cost to have a mechanic do it, and then let her figure out the financing. I'd be hard pressed to sink anymore money into that thing. If the engine has been neglected that way, I'd bet other parts are right behind it.

I give mine to the farm across the street, I just chuck It over the fence....pretty sure they haven't figured out who does it yet

I'm doing him a friggin service

I give mine to the farm across the street, I just chuck It over the fence....pretty sure they haven't figured out who does it yet

I'm doing him a friggin service

One of your 19 kids has to be old enough to blame if they catch on, right?

Got to watch an excavator tear down a barn down the road this morning

From my window

While drinking pbr

I have 90 hours of vacation I have to take next month

Hipsters are driving up the prices of pbr, at the bar last night they wanted 4.75 a beer, it's never been more than 2.50 there for the past 5 years

So I swung by Home Depot and walked through the garden center and they had a special sign and place for "Christmas Tree Returns". WTF?! Who returns a tree after Christmas? Why would they, Home Depot, even accept that?

why return em when you can burn em

in other news Tusk comes out on dvd oday, looks like a nice wholesome family movie

flush it out with ATF, drain, flush it again with ATF, fill with 0w-20, drive it for a few miles, drain and fill with 5w-30 and some marvel MMO. change oil at 2k, pull valve cover and re-inspect.

great way to clog the oil pump, and you couldn't pay me to run mmo in anything

why return em when you can burn em

Once ours comes down it has a date with the woodchipper in the spring.
10 seconds and it is nice smelling mulch.

had fun watching the facilities guy remove the company xmass tree during lunch. they first wrapped in in plastic wrap, then they tried to get it on a hand truck standing up with the base on but that failed because the tree shockingly would not fit on it, then tipped it over to carry out with the base filled with water still on it so they got water all over the floor, then instead of going out the two large double door they went through a small door tree top first ripping off all the plastic wrap and getting it stuck on all the branches

Once ours comes down it has a date with the woodchipper in the spring.
10 seconds and it is nice smelling mulch.

So you do get use out of the snow blower in the spring, way to think outside the box William

had fun watching the facilities guy remove the company xmass tree during lunch. they first wrapped in in plastic wrap, then they tried to get it on a hand truck standing up with the base on but that failed because the tree shockingly would not fit on it, then tipped it over to carry out with the base filled with water still on it so they got water all over the floor, then instead of going out the two large double door they went through a small door tree top first ripping off all the plastic wrap and getting it stuck on all the branches
No video?
So you do get use out of the snow blower in the spring, way to think outside the box William
I believe we have had next to no snow because I am ready to go have fun and play in it.
Kinda glad I didn't get new snow shoes when they were on sale in the fall.

Back