• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

looks dumb.

put a SSD in my mid-2009 macbook pro today. feels like a new machine now.

can it play Oregon Trail yet?

I got invited to a New Years Eve party and got kicked out on Facebook all within 10 minutes. So, what's good for New Years?

Wife and I bought ourselves a i5 256GB Surface Pro 3 for Christmas. It plays racing games good.

Wife and I bought ourselves a i5 256GB Surface Pro 3 for Christmas. It plays racing games good.

my boss has one, i can't get into it. its def a cool device though, and probably the direction mainstream/consumer laptops will be going in.

Off tomorrow and Thursday, working from home Friday morning, then a real weekend for the first time in a couple weeks for me.

So I swung by Home Depot and walked through the garden center and they had a special sign and place for "Christmas Tree Returns". WTF?! Who returns a tree after Christmas? Why would they, Home Depot, even accept that?

Back