• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Debating it. I really wanted the 2763 model (1/2') or the DeWalt equivalent.

Yeah, thinking about it at the bare minimum I would want the 2655 model (1/2"). I don't have any 3/8" impact sockets anyway.

Does anyone need two 1350 u-joints? I ordered the wrong ones for my truck's driveshaft. AC Delco's made in the USA!!!

$61.25

Nah. I'd rather stiff the jerk that offended me in the BOD forum.

Its not like you know how to get there anyways.

I wouldn't buy any of the 1/2" guns unless it was the Fuel. I don't think DeWalt has anything that comes close power wise.

I love my Milwaukee cordless stuff. I started with the 1/2" chuck drill & driver combo, then bought the 3/8" & 1/2" combo about a year ago. None of them have given me any problems and their performance has always impressed me. The impacts came from a tool truck though, and aren't the same as the hardware chain store guns. Another guy at work liked mine and bought the Home Depot equivalent, but they aren't nearly as powerful. Not sure of the model numbers, but I can check tomorrow if anyone wants to know.

M18 stuff kicks ass, I have the angle grinder too. Very handy for junkyard trips, me and Dundy cut the driveshaft and crossmember out to pull a nv4500 with one battery. I want the sawzall next. And the 1/2" impact. And more batteries.

Back