• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

we had some snow dusting and rain last night. Sunny and cold this morning

So much mello yellow to be consumed

So I was in glorious Cambridge earlier today.
Sitting at an intersection there was a begger/panhandler. All of a sudden a nice new Lincoln MKX pulls up and a guy gets out. The panhandler hands the dude from the MKX his jacket and "I need money for my children" sign and then gets in the MKX and drives off. Even swap.

I have heard of things like that but never witnessed it.
People actually doing that for a job.

Sitting at an intersection there was a begger/panhandler. All of a sudden a nice new Lincoln MKX pulls up and a guy gets out. The panhandler hands the dude from the MKX his jacket and "I need money for my children" sign and then gets in the MKX and drives off. Even swap.

Lincoln is probably offering $0 down with 0% financing because no one wants those cars. I wouldn't be that impressed.

happens all the time around here in DC and Baltimore. Can't even trust the beggers to be honest.

It's a shame because i know a bunch of people are legit homeless and in need, but it's impossible to know who really is in need and who is full of shit. I'll buy food for beggers, but i won't give cash.

A lot of that shit in Keene by wall mart and home depot

which intersection was it? end of rt2 at alewife t station? there are a ton of beggers there, once saw a guy with a sign saying disabled vet but clearly his disability was he did not know how to stick is right arm though the arm hole

which intersection was it? end of rt2 at alewife t station? there are a ton of beggers there, once saw a guy with a sign saying disabled vet but clearly his disability was he did not know how to stick is right arm though the arm hole

Yup, that one.

you guys make me want to jump out of a plane

so i'm going to do it tomorrow :moon:

Bill's balls are on the shelf

Quote Dundy "There is nothing here of value but a stove door"

Bill check yo scrub radius

Back