• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Should I spend 200-225 for a stock aluminum bellhousing or buy a used steel quicktime sfi piece, asking 375. New theyre like 550-600. If it was an offroad rig I wouldn't hesitate to go steel but its only for the pavement pounding of the Nova. Thoughts?

Should I spend 200-225 for a stock aluminum bellhousing or buy a used steel quicktime sfi piece, asking 375. New theyre like 550-600. If it was an offroad rig I wouldn't hesitate to go steel but its only for the pavement pounding of the Nova. Thoughts?

Seen a lot of Firebirds and cameras with blown up flywheels destroying shit

Ask Sam. :D

If I were you I would have bought it by now.

$375 would have saved me thousands, plus, I need the peace of mind that my toes are no longer in danger.

C'mon, is this even a question for $150 more?

Last edited:

And a very large drum machine. I'll have to come up one day to get all my stuff.

the drum machine is coming up on a second trip later on, he said all 3 plus all the stuff inside would be too heavy for his trailer.

Bring my sleeping bag to pizzafest plz

no way Im going to use it as a giant fleshlight

now he's only gonna want it back more.

No question, get the steel one.

the drum machine is coming up on a second trip later on, he said all 3 plus all the stuff inside would be too heavy for his trailer.

no way Im going to use it as a giant fleshlight

He should just put the jeep in a box.

In 2 weeks I get to make a short trip down to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA to do a walk-through on the Escape from Pompeii water ride (minus all water). They are replacing all the submerged motors & gearboxes with our stuff and I'm working with the maintenance & ride engineers to make sure it's a smooth transition.

Should be a pretty cool trip :)

Is there any way to go back farther than 4 pages in the fo sail section?

Someone was selling a tan cargo area cover an I neeeeeds it

I actually really like catfish, watching people get screwed over is fun

with the bacon grease

In 2 weeks I get to make a short trip down to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA to do a walk-through on the Escape from Pompeii water ride (minus all water). They are replacing all the submerged motors & gearboxes with our stuff and I'm working with the maintenance & ride engineers to make sure it's a smooth transition.

Should be a pretty cool trip :)

neat, i've been on that

Back