• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'll compromise. You keep shocks and coils, tires and locker stay.

fine. tires stay, and coils. locker's worth more than coils anyway

how about he keeps the windshield, passenger rear door, and gas cap?

ken's good at removing windshields. he can help

Moved the jeep into the driveway. It's actually been running for the last hour or so. Trying to use up the 1.5 year old fuel.
That's a waste. Shits vintage, you should go wheeling with that fuel.

I wonder whose will be trail capable first, mine or Adam's.
They're both trail ready already, mine was on the trail on tires smaller than a ****ing subaru on Sunday, it only cost me a gas tank.

ken's good at removing windshields. he can help

:D

That was a fun night of freezing my balls off watching carmelo butcher your cali jeep wearing like... canvas shoes. In the snow. On a trailer. After I ruined the windshield with a stupid chinesium windshield remover.

Seriously though I have pulled 3 of them 100% intact now. But these days I am lazy and have the pros do that shit.

I'm 18 not far off but still old enough to get shit I don't need. I get my problems aren't huge compared to some people but I'm still ****ed. I don't have any money and can't find a job. I don't do stuff to **** my self over. No drugs no drinking nothing like that. I have some one pull out in front of me I was doing under the speed limit and I still got ****ed over. I get pissed and make one mistake now I have to borrow money. Not a fan of that. I don't have the money to do what I need to to the truck or the jeep. I have a good résumé with metal working certs and still can't get into a shop. So yeah menial to you big to me.

**** it I need the money
$250.

Ya know if I were you I would start drinking and/or doing drugs. You'd still be broke, still have no job and no money, but then at least you could be wicked ****ed up all the time and not care about any of that shit.

Ya know if I were you I would start drinking and/or doing drugs. You'd still be broke, still have no job and no money, but then at least you could be wicked ****ed up all the time and not care about any of that shit.

I heard heroin is a good place to start. Makes the most sense since he's on a budget.

*yawn* first.

I'm pumped you and Adam are getting back into your jeeps.

My friend Nick on here (x275dart) should have his ready to get beat down for next year as well.

Figures it's the year I won't be able to make that many trips.

Me too. Having almost all of the parts I need and a non rusty xj staring at me has been quite good motivation.

And decreased expenses has helped too. I'm shelling out about $1k less per month now that I moved to a cheaper place and I'm splitting it to boot.

That's awesome.

Even if I can't afford to bring my MJ out, I definitely want to try and tag along to as many events as possible next year.

Swapping accessories between motors last night... The bottom bolt holding the AC bracket on is captured by the fan pulley. Is the only way around that to pull the pulley to shimmy the bolt by? Other than cutting the bolt of course...

Changing all the seals and inspecting timing. And the old one had broken bolts stuck inside. This one doesnt.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Life's weird.
Today I got told to go to a job fair for machining and got 3 companies to talk with. This could be good!

Also my gfs jeep carcass may be for sale minus a few things cheap. Like 200$ hp30 8.25 2 inch lift.
3esuvaqu.jpg

Changing all the seals and inspecting timing. And the old one had broken bolts stuck inside. This one doesnt.

The only way around it is sadly to pull the pulley. I put that stupid ****ing bolt back in facing the other way every time I take one apart for exactly this reason.

Back