• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Buying belly pan and 4 link cross member from Clayton tomorrow. May bee some johnny joints too

I WANT ONE!!!
http://jalopnik.com/caterham-says-this-is-the-suv-of-motorcycles-1458774706

ku-bigpic.jpg

Are the later unit bearings harder to get out or something? Because I ripped the unit bearings out of a 98 or 01 (forget) dodge ram 2500 in like 5 minutes each, just gave em a few healthy whacks each with the 8lb hand sledge and out they came.

It was more annoying getting to the stupid 14mm 12 point bolts than it was getting the bearings themselves out.

Jalopnik used to be functional, fast loading, easy to use, and worth reading... a few years ago. It went straight down the shitter around when they introduced the new site setup.

Are the later unit bearings harder to get out or something? Because I ripped the unit bearings out of a 98 or 01 (forget) dodge ram 2500 in like 5 minutes each, just gave em a few healthy whacks each with the 8lb hand sledge and out they came.

It was more annoying getting to the stupid 14mm 12 point bolts than it was getting the bearings themselves out.

No you just lucked out.

I spent a long time getting the originals off of my '01 Dodge. Hours with a sledge, chisel, air chisel, steering trick, etc.

I doubt I'll be able to go between buying a house/getting married next year.

Just trying to make some of the Line Mtn races is going to be tough enough.

Got my tires just in time. Traction control kicked in quite a few times today just with wet roads going up hill at speed.

Tires on the truck are in good shape but it still sound day in the rain, so I just give it more throttle

Been wanting to get a piss on power stroke sticker for forever o. the try k but couldn't find any good ones, last night found a Beavis and Butthead one. So buying

Back