• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

FATNAC only event, I get it. Whatever I'll just stay home and eat stalks of gluten free celery. That's what us sub 1000 pound ***gots do.

Did you guys know that eating 5 tons of celery is the equivalent of eating nothing?

Sorry, got a date that night, so I can't really be gay with you guys instead.

Paul M Handerson

this sucks. I had to put my oldest cat down a few days ago. and now one of my 2 other cats wont come out from behind the couch. I can scare her out and she just gos and hides somewhere else. I dont think shes even eating or drinking. this sucks.

this sucks. I had to put my oldest cat down a few days ago. and now one of my 2 other cats wont come out from behind the couch. I can scare her out and she just gos and hides somewhere else. I dont think shes even eating or drinking. this sucks.

That sucks dude. My cat didn't eat or drink much when we moved, it's just stress, they'll calm down in a couple days. Scaring them probably isn't good though...

So there is this button on the end of my wiper switch on the briarwood, I only drive a mile to work and back but since my mental capacity is slightly higher than pats I just flick the switch the whole time
It started making the jeep lurch so I just pretended it was launching missiles, come to find out its cruise control

Who knew

Tonight yes, tomorrow no.

I can't tell which of these posts is truth...

The former with a strong chance of the latter afterwards. :wierd:

Back