• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

just priced the reast of the rear coil stuff from clayton, i wanna cry now

Anyone remember who was selling the tan roll up trunk cover.....or is there a way I can look farther back in classifieds than4 pages

damn. I'm black

Wat.jpg

Sam must have gotten in a fight with himself because he is black and blue all over

How tall are you? 6' 1"? 2?

Regardless, you don't want the ones he has. The harness pass-throughs are about 6" too low for *me* to use.

Although in your case, with the harnesses mounted about at roof-level that's probably a moot point anyway.

:D

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Regardless, you don't want the ones he has. The harness pass-throughs are about 6" too low for *me* to use.

Although in your case, with the harnesses mounted about at roof-level that's probably a moot point anyway.

:D

Ha.

What would you suggest then? I wanna keep it under 600 a pair.

When I cut off the b-pillar and doors and tube/skin the side of the jeep, I'm gonna do fancy seats and harnesses.

In reality, I'm never gunna do it though. EBay harnesses and stock seats for life!!!

You could probably build it yourself for 1/3 the cost of buying it from him.
im to lazy to make the crossmember n shit, so im buying that and the belly from that, already got the artec truss and balistic coil buckets, the real kicker is 8 johnny joints, tube incerts jam nuts and bolts, they add up quick

Adam mine are the regulars. Not tall.

I wish I got the tall.
X2.
I'm blue a Daba dee Daba dai

Might post from this name from time to time because I'm sure I will forget what name I'm logged in under quite often.
Are you flying between RI/MA and CO every time you switch users too?
im to lazy to make the crossmember n shit, so im buying that and the belly from that, already got the artec truss and balistic coil buckets, the real kicker is 8 johnny joints, tube incerts jam nuts and bolts, they add up quick
Yup. :(

Back