• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

check the body/frame/spring hangers/shackles for rot

Who cares if its rusty?! That engine/tranny would be titties in my jeep!!! I believe the GM nv4500 stuff is typical 23 spline output setup so I could probably bolt my StaK right up to it.

Hey Adam where did you find those cool modernized old movie posters you posted about a while ago? There was one for vanishing point, bullitt etc

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hey Adam where did you find those cool modernized old movie posters you posted about a while ago? There was one for vanishing point, bullitt etc

They were on reddit. I forgot the artists name but I'm sure you could search a bit and find em. He was selling them at one point too.

gonna beable to keep the b pillar to d pillar support bars in place, cutting off the shackle boxes and weld a 2x5 stubby bumper and call it good

Who cares if its rusty?! That engine/tranny would be titties in my jeep!!! I believe the GM nv4500 stuff is typical 23 spline output setup so I could probably bolt my StaK right up to it.
tires that work would be titties, a cool motor aint gonna help that

If I didn't already have a truck, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Drive it for a year or two, then steal the engine/ tranny for the jeep.

Just saw the announcement that RCRocs is joining forces with Line Mtn.

Of course I would get married and be buying a house at the same time.

Next year is going to be awesome.

I told ya that was gonna happen. :D

Yeah I remember talking with you and Timmay about it.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make all of those races though. Money is going to be tighter next year.

If anything I'll try to just come down with someone and split gas money just to watch.

Yeah I remember talking with you and Timmay about it.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make all of those races though. Money is going to be tighter next year.

If anything I'll try to just come down with someone and split gas money just to watch.

Looks like we're taking my shitbox to line mountain next year. Or maybe within the next year I'll actually register the ranger. Now that I've got a perfectly respectable vehicle to drive I like to let it rot next to my Honcho.

Colin just heard that the world's baddest MJ was just finished by Chris Bradley so theres no use even showing up to the dick measuring contest anymore.

Colin just heard that the world's baddest MJ was just finished by Chris Bradley so theres no use even showing up to the dick measuring contest anymore.

Americas supply 1/4" plate has now been fully exhausted

leaf springs front and rear = RACE JEEP

Back