• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'd like to eat wings and drink bud selects sometime soon.

Must be nice when the wheeling is less than an hour from your house.

:)

Why do you care, it's not like you ever wheel with us anymore. 2 KOOL 4 SKOOL!

Also your bearings are sitting in the garage whenever you want to pick them up, I won't be there though, which you probably prefer. You can grab Fartsmello's winch from out front too if you're feeling spunky.

Considering the majority of us live on this side of the state, I don't see the problem.

Must be nice when the wheeling is less than an hour from your house.

:)

More like less then 30mins:firedevil

Why do you care, it's not like you ever wheel with us anymore. 2 KOOL 4 SKOOL!

Also your bearings are sitting in the garage whenever you want to pick them up, I won't be there though, which you probably prefer. You can grab Fartsmello's winch from out front too if you're feeling spunky.

I hate wheeling.

Sounds good, I'll swing by tonight or tomorrow night.

Would anybody be interested in coming to work for me? We would love to find another younger guy to learn the ways and become a crane operator for my boom truck.

Driving big trucks around is just about the gayest job you can get!

Driving big trucks around is just about the gayest job you can get!

It better be gay as a hobby too because I drove mine around the block a week ago. Only lost a quart or two of oil in that time because some dumbass didn't put the crush washers for the oil passages to the cylinder head in the head gasket when he put the engine back together.

well in that case... if you know of any opening for a fulltime speech pathologist.....

I'll ask around for sure but I was thinking middle school world history.

Back