• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

She's moving back with her parents for the time being. No sense in continuing the lease if we're planning on moving into a house together within the upcoming months.

Sounds good to me. You don't like the 99? I'm down for whatever. Doesn't matter to me. How about tomorrow night?
Makes sense, didn't know you guys were getting a place together, congrats.

Naw, was never a big fan. I think the last time I ate there I was with you and Carmelo, I was still driving the Briarwood, and I had to run home in between my bouts of feeling like death. I could do Clydes or something, but I don't think I can do tomorrow. Next week work at all?

We did all just get together... this past weekend. ;)
I know, I hope it was fun.

Even trade, welder for moving :D
Ha, I don't think so.

Makes sense, didn't know you guys were getting a place together, congrats.

I know, I hope it was fun.
They are getting married. ;)

It was. We wish you came out once in awhile.

They are getting married. ;)
Haha, I'm not that far out of the loop, just wasn't aware they were getting a place soon. By the way, congrats on your own nuptials.

It was. We wish you came out once in awhile.
I'll definitely will have to get out at some point. I've never really stopping thinking about Jeeps/offroad, I just have other stuff to do now. I've been extremely busy lately, barely even time for diving.

I'll be selling the Briarwood and Rob's Jeep, then getting my father's '01. I won't be lifting it, but I'll be doing some small stuff like putting my winch and some other odd stuff on it at some point.

The Honda might suffer the same fate too.

so ****ing sick of idiots at work, not sure they keep some of these peaple, i just left without telling anyone, hopefully i get fired or written up in the morning. at this point i dont care, didnt even stay for the ocstrich burgers or any of that shit

so ****ing sick of idiots at work, not sure they keep some of these peaple, i just left without telling anyone, hopefully i get fired or written up in the morning. at this point i dont care, didnt even stay for the ocstrich burgers or any of that shit

its ok. they hired a new guy who im pretty sure is half a retard and assigned him to work with me. we do all low voltage wiring, and this dude cant even strip a wire and is completely flabbergasted that i can remember T568B termination by heart.

i almost killed him today.

Do that shit 10 times and it better be memorized... orange/white, orange, green/white, blue, blue/white, green, brown/white, brown :wierd:

Or is that TIA568A? I forget.

Haha, I'm not that far out of the loop, just wasn't aware they were getting a place soon. By the way, congrats on your own nuptials.

I'll definitely will have to get out at some point. I've never really stopping thinking about Jeeps/offroad, I just have other stuff to do now. I've been extremely busy lately, barely even time for diving.

I'll be selling the Briarwood and Rob's Jeep, then getting my father's '01. I won't be lifting it, but I'll be doing some small stuff like putting my winch and some other odd stuff on it at some point.

The Honda might suffer the same fate too.

Green briarwood with tan interior? I'd buy it in non running condition , need a parts jeep for mine

Green briarwood with tan interior? I'd buy it in non running condition , need a parts jeep for mine

Blue Briarwood with Tan interior. Your Briarwood would end up being the parts Briarwood for this one, its got 75K on it, won't need anything and isn't missing anything after I finish putting it back together, and is in pretty great condition for 23 years old.

It runs, I just need to put a new windshield in it to get it legal, and put some screws back into the dash.

Last edited:

Managed to break my jeep last weekend at Rausch - sheared the passenger side motor mount off the block coming up the hill by crawler ridge. So that was awesome.

You guys get all gay and shit at Rocktoberfestsss?

Managed to break my jeep last weekend at Rausch - sheared the passenger side motor mount off the block coming up the hill by crawler ridge. So that was awesome.

You guys get all gay and shit at Rocktoberfestsss?

Does this answer your question? I'll spare you the naked pics.

IMG_66004136804080_zpscfcafbe9.jpg

exceptionally yes

Back