• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

The worst time to run out of shielding gas is a saturday afternoon. And its happened to me like 3 times in the past month

The worst time to run out of shielding gas is a saturday afternoon. And its happened to me like 3 times in the past month
I have a full bottle up here if you want to swing by and grab it. I'm using my fluxcore for everything I will be doing on the jeep before nacfest, just get it back to me full whenever.

Thanks for the offer, but i wont be needing it. I have enough stuff to keep me busy tomorrow. And not much welding to do, it can wait til monday.

One of my favorite things was buying a second bottle of gas, worth every penny. I never have to worry about coming up short of gas on a weekned again. And when I buy a TIG welder, I can use the bottle I already have.

got almost everything off the motor in the 98, just have the starter, trans cooler lines, and bellhousing+motor mounts left then I can pull it and stuff the new one in.

Non graded home depot bolts are perfectly fine for leef spring bolts right?

Wiring harness works mint.

Ken do you have anymore of those ford 175a fuses?
not on hand but I can grab a few tomorrow when I grab a subie rear subframe/diff for a friend. Remind me at like 8-9am or I'll certainly forget.

I can bring the throttle bracket by at the same time. The MJ is close enough to passing inspection that it barely gets a disinterested look from the police now, it feels strange.

Can't wait to go and watch everyone wheel at NAC-fest, ima be a bit jealous.

i'm waiting for paint to dry, then i'm putting the winch back together all clocked and setup to go in the crossmember. turns out its not a M8000, its a MX8000. the gears have fresh grease on em, and the solenoids all seem nice and clean. took some electronics cleaner to the solenoid box and put some new grease on it, just gotta figure out where the hell the solenoid box is gonna go. gotta win me that masterpull gift certificate!!

I am bumming. You can add me to the list of people that will be bailing on NACFest. :(

See here for more information.

I am bumming. You can add me to the list of people that will be bailing on NACFest. :(

See here for more information.

Sucks to hear you not makin it, but pretty exciting to hear the foundation is going in, if ya wanna go wheelin sat give me a hollar its a open invite

Sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do Bill. We gotta sent something else up, I wanna wheel with that big dumb thing of yours ;)

Sucks to hear you not makin it, but pretty exciting to hear the foundation is going in, if ya wanna go wheelin sat give me a hollar its a open invite
Thanks Rob! I'll let you know.
Most likely I'll be laying pipe in the trench for the underground service. If I'm not you can bet on it I'll be there.
Sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do Bill. We gotta sent something else up, I wanna wheel with that big dumb thing of yours ;)
We will. This project will take most of my wheeling time (and all the budget) this summer. But I AM GOING TO MAKE IT OUT at least a few times.

Back