• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

It's just the reliability thing for me.

I'd rather have my truck live a long time and start everytime without going through ujoints, bearings, etc. then have 500HP on tap and need to do stuff to it every month.

I wouldn't mind a small boost in power, but nothing drastic at all.

If I could have the power of my father's 6.7 and have it be just as reliable, I'd be happy with that. That's probably about 100 more hp, and 150 more lbft of torque.

pansy.

It's just the reliability thing for me.

I'd rather have my truck live a long time and start everytime without going through ujoints, bearings, etc. then have 500HP on tap and need to do stuff to it every month.

I wouldn't mind a small boost in power, but nothing drastic at all.

If I could have the power of my father's 6.7 and have it be just as reliable, I'd be happy with that. That's probably about 100 more hp, and 150 more lbft of torque.

Yep. Save the hotrodding for something that isn't the daily driver.

220k+ miles on my original clutch, and it's still perfect. No desire to change anything powerwise on my truck.

yeah, you guys are boring. officially.

My point is that a stock 3rd Gen is faster than a stock 2nd Gen, so it is more "drivable." That's all.
In that case, this is more drivable than both of them and anything we all own.

4322392525_ef04598b02.jpg

I know... :D

Anthony, you still going to NACfest right?

Your riding down with someone or driving?
Yep, I'm going.

Not sure when but I don't think I can leave until Thursday morning. If anyone is headed down on Thursday and back on Sunday I would consider going with them but I expect to end up driving myself.

PS: I has new girlfriend.

Back