• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

My day is going by fast, but I have way too much shit to get done, and I don't really feel like staying late...that means tomorrow is going to be a longggg day, cause I'll probably end up here for like 12 hours to play catch up :rolleyes:

Better than being bored!

Also, anyone have an old front DS that's ~36" long, and not mangled?

Ive got the Tom Woods shaft off the rear off black jeep thats in great shape and I believe roughly that length. I'll get extended/compressed measurements later if you're interested.

Colin, did you say you already sold that high angle piece? I realized I do need one, I unbolted the axle end of the shaft and it only droops down a couple of inches before bind.

yes.

i might not be able to stay long though. got parts to pull and people waiting.

That's cool, if you want to just meet up and trade shit, that works for me. That way I can get home and GSD.

Ive got the Tom Woods shaft off the rear off black jeep thats in great shape and I believe roughly that length. I'll get extended/compressed measurements later if you're interested.

Fo sho, let me know what the length it is and I'll see if it will work with the new case. Is it 1310 or 1330 at the axle end?

So who else is down for the memorial day weekend rhode island/eastern ct ultimate adventure tour? You gonna have the J10 ready to go, Sam?

the quicker people buy my shit the better my chances are.

i have about enough to get the axles under the truck.

want lockers and efi though

and tires are needed. worst case scenario is i buy some beat h1's and mil tires for cheap money to get me around

You sure you can't clear 15" rims with chevy front/rear brakes?

For some reason I thought you could with some grinding.

Also, I doubt I'll be able to make it memorial day weekend. I do want to take my MJ to some flattish areas when I have the carb on to make sure everything is working ok. When I put the TBI setup on, I don't want to be wondering if there's an engine problem or if it's a tuning problem. Hopefully I AM ready by that weekend, but I have no way of knowing right now.

you can always weld up the rear til you get a locker out back. EFI yea, you need that.

Also, I doubt I'll be able to make it memorial day weekend. I do want to take my MJ to some flattish areas when I have the carb on to make sure everything is working ok. When I put the TBI setup on, I don't want to be wondering if there's an engine problem or if it's a tuning problem. Hopefully I AM ready by that weekend, but I have no way of knowing right now.

if youre not ready, we'll just have to drive by and make fun of you.

caliper%20grind%202.jpg

and i want 17s for other reason, and already have the wheels

you can always weld up the rear til you get a locker out back. EFI yea, you need that.

already welded by some backwoods redneck who sucks at welding.

eventually i want a selectable so i can at least try to keep up with the xjs on the tighter trails

All I see is a red X.

I just ready the D60 bible and people have done it successfully.

Run the creepies.

prolly cause its an attatchment or some shit, but yea its in the bible

grind them for me

if i can get a grand for the creeps.

ima buy more blingin tires

they aint sellin for less than a grand.

Wicked tired today, don't want to do anything.

I never thought I would ever, ever hear myself say this, but I kind of wish I was still down in Jersey.

So I had my buddy's shop all to myself yesterday, and it was really nice out, so I made some progress on the new project.

Took the whole front clip and interior/dash/etc off the YJ...actually took a lot longer than expected. There's a ton of little braces and stuff between the body tub and fenders.

7084492755_9db3b74874_b.jpg

Explorer frame with rough markings for where the body is gonna sit...it will end up getting cut just about in front of the crossmember at the right of the pic.

7084494335_10c1964a19_b.jpg

7084494947_f20f5248a0_b.jpg

Coming in for a landing...

6938420274_26c9d0c859_b.jpg

It's a roller! Well kinda. It does roll.

7084497141_66fc064ac3_b.jpg

I'll get a better shot today, it looks funny with about 2 feet of frame sticking out the back.

Back