• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

People down south seem much more friendly than up here in general. Even just down in VA.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I owe you your set of D30 shafts. Ross has the other set.

People down south seem much more friendly than up here in general. Even just down in VA.

I remember when I moved down there I was shocked. Right around DC (and in Alexandria where I was) it was pretty similar to up here but travel 20 minutes away from the city and people were super nice. While I was down there apartment hunting I was looking at apartments further from the city and stopped for gas and food a couple times. Everyone from the gas station attendant to fast food servers and bartenders were super nice and always up for a friendly conversation. Kinda strange at first but once it got later in my stay down there I thought it was pretty cool. Then I came back up north.

people everywhere else in the country are like that. except the LA area.

You can! Just get out of IT and get into the loan giving business :)
If I had that kinda cash I might.
i got a stampede vxl brushless, and a rustler vxl brushless.
Mine is way back from before RTR even meant anything. :laugh:
XXXX flare fittings.

Need to go from a male 1/4" 37* flare (JIC) to a female M10x1 45* tube flare.

Jeeps are dumb.
I got that last, bummer. You couldn't check it at the store?

I owe you your set of D30 shafts. Ross has the other set.
:thumbup: Cool. Ross said I could pick up the shafts while I was in Foxboro a couple weeks ago but then I got stuck at Bass Pro Shop longer than I expected to be there and had to run home w/o swinging by his place

I'm not in any huge rush to get them back, not like I wheel or anything :doh: Though Jeep should be getting inspected in a week or 2 I think then I want to wheel so we will see. LMK when you're around and I can stop by to pick them up or you can feel free to swing by Halifax and drop them off if you are ever in the area.

people everywhere else in the country are like that. except the LA area.
Gotta love new england then.

haha, my buddy "inherited" all his father's stuff way back when and that was all pre-RTR (quite a bit of team associated stuff, possibly some of the same stuff you have). My father (all of my family for that matter) are not car/race folks and never really had an interest in serious RCs so I just kindof tagged along with my friend and his father from time to time and got into cars/Jeeps/RCs/etc that way.

I got that last, bummer. You couldn't check it at the store?

...store?

I rarely have time to actually go anywhere to buy things...nary a day goes buy where I'm not ordering stuff or receiving parts at work.

Then I use my lunch hour to run around like a jackass and take care of all the little crap I encounter in trying to use the parts I ordered.

I figured ordering the line for the same application as the master & slave setup would be good enough...in theory. Except I neglected to consider that the inlet line on the slave is a weird piece I had to finagle back in 2003 in order to route the internal slave hardline out through the hole where the external slave would mount on my bellhousing.

I'm ready for a new project. :|

...store?

I rarely have time to actually go anywhere to buy things...nary a day goes buy where I'm not ordering stuff or receiving parts at work.

Wait a second, aren't you a big grammar natzi? :D

Ken Stein, you are a loser.

Wait a second, aren't you a big grammar natzi? :D
When you call people out you have to do it correctly.

I'll give you 'buy'; even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

But I contend that 'nary' is used properly in that case.

I'm sorry, you are quite right with 'nary.' My mistake, I thought you had misspelled another word.

When you call people out you have to do it correctly.
Yes, because I've definitely seen you do the same thing. :)

Ken Stein, you are a loser.
Completely.

For those who are confused by this, Ken just posted a link to the definition of 'nary' on my facebook wall. He is too scared to post here. Tut-tut.

I'll admit I've done it incorrectly a few times, but this wasn't one of those so don't put the spot light on me :laugh3:

I'm just saying, when you call people out, you have to do it correctly.
:D

Mark doesn't know how to put hubs together so they break.

I LOVE dealing with used car dealerships. :twak:

Apparently '98 and down never had keyless entry and every '99 and up had ABS. Funny as I have a '97 with keyless entry and a '99 without ABS sitting in my driveway. :rolleyes:
...store?

Then I use my lunch hour to run around like a jackass and take care of all the little crap I encounter in trying to use the parts I ordered.

I figured ordering the line for the same application as the master & slave setup would be good enough...in theory. Except I neglected to consider that the inlet line on the slave is a weird piece I had to finagle back in 2003 in order to route the internal slave hardline out through the hole where the external slave would mount on my bellhousing.

I'm ready for a new project. :|
Ok, no store.
Good point.

I got myself a new project, it's nice to have a change of pace.
For those who are confused by this, Ken just posted a link to the definition of 'nary' on my facebook wall. He is too scared to post here. Tut-tut.
I feel special, he sends me a text message via cellular device.

Back