• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Cool,
DSCF1599Medium.jpg

i used to have one just like it

thing pumped out MADDDDD TREBLE

whaaaaaat!

Hello Mr. Bump, sir. How have you been?

whoa, a bump sighting!

Doing good. Moving back in my house after a year of bouncing around. Took the buggy out to Gretchen's on Sat. until the comp. quit but it was the end of the day so it wasnt bad. Plus a tow back thru difficult section at high speed w no brakes & hydro steering is something to experience rather then explain. Hoping to get out this weekend as well. How's the new shell?

Doing good. Moving back in my house after a year of bouncing around. Took the buggy out to Gretchen's on Sat. until the comp. quit but it was the end of the day so it wasnt bad. Plus a tow back thru difficult section at high speed w no brakes & hydro steering is something to experience rather then explain. Hoping to get out this weekend as well. How's the new shell?
Nice. Scotty told me there was a pretty good turn out at that run.

The new shell is still sitting in NJ :eyes:

Actually I was tagged on FB in pics so ah ha! I'd copy n paste but I'm on my phone waitin for a detail cop to show up. Billy I might see u on Sun. if ur going.

Just follow me and Bradley, we'll be the ones running with chainsaws
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run with gas-powered cutting devices?

wemt to a KFC buffet today in Mississippi, we had like 7 adults and 4 little kids, surprisingly the service wa sbetter then most real restraunts you go to, they completly went out of there way to help us

People down south seem much more friendly than up here in general. Even just down in VA.

I remember when I moved down there I was shocked. Right around DC (and in Alexandria where I was) it was pretty similar to up here but travel 20 minutes away from the city and people were super nice. While I was down there apartment hunting I was looking at apartments further from the city and stopped for gas and food a couple times. Everyone from the gas station attendant to fast food servers and bartenders were super nice and always up for a friendly conversation. Kinda strange at first but once it got later in my stay down there I thought it was pretty cool. Then I came back up north.

Back